CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Anyone put Monitors in their CLK?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 07:34 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone put Monitors in their CLK?

Hi,

I was wandering whether anyone has installed monitors anywhere in their CLK? I.e. headrest etc? Is it hard to do? and is it worth it?

Thanks

Akhil
Old 01-12-2004, 03:54 PM

'73 LADA

buy an aftermarket command-unit, my $0.2
Old 01-12-2004, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209
Re: Anyone put Monitors in their CLK?

Originally posted by DG53CLK
Hi,

I was wandering whether anyone has installed monitors anywhere in their CLK? I.e. headrest etc? Is it hard to do? and is it worth it?

Thanks

Akhil
I think the way the headrest are design for the new W209, i seems like it is impossible to install a headrest monitor on the stock headrest. I think the only way would be to buy aftermarket LCD's which come with the headrest mounted inside already. Plus is it really worth it to have headrest monitors for a two door. How many ppl actually sit in the back seat. Just my $0.02 cent, i would rather get sun visor monitors instead. Some ppl get the monitors on there coupes, just to show off in shows.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
Re: Re: Anyone put Monitors in their CLK?

Originally posted by BrabusClK04
I think the way the headrest are design for the new W209, i seems like it is impossible to install a headrest monitor on the stock headrest. I think the only way would be to buy aftermarket LCD's which come with the headrest mounted inside already. Plus is it really worth it to have headrest monitors for a two door. How many ppl actually sit in the back seat. Just my $0.02 cent, i would rather get sun visor monitors instead. Some ppl get the monitors on there coupes, just to show off in shows.
Actually if u have kids its very useful for the long trips and it just nice to have. I agree though you WILL have to make some customized pods for the lcd's though. OR put in larger headrests...