CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Bought the Carly app for MB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 03:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
JBs C63 PP( wifes car ), Mc Laren Pxx(toy), 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 ( DD ), ML 6.3 ( winter DD )...
Bought the Carly app for MB

Just bought the famous Carly app along with the bluetooth OBD unit for my CLK W209!
First I wanted a cheap knock off bluetooth device but the lifelong guarantee on the technical funktion and also the support aswell as the promise all function's would be available taught me better and I went with the original Carly Bluetooth dongle.
But everyone can rock his world the way he or she want's it.
I'm talking here about me, said...better safe then sorry.

So back and up to the coolest part:

I recieved an code that shave's off 5 Euros on every ordered bluetooth dongle anytime from anyone, only thing is I haven't got a clue for how long it's active! lol

When you order over their

ivini-tech.de site all you have to do is to type in the code( shopping cart )

But If you want to order over UK or US amazon, contact them first

support@mycarly.com

send them this following code, then wait for their confirmation of your request wich will include your 5 Euro coupon.
That's the only way to benefit from your order, when going the US/UK amazon route!

Here 's the Code:

4ZECQD

Ordered and at first I was really sceptical but people let me tell you it's freaking awesome!

Now to the bluetooth dongle ( dongle has a lifetime guarantee on functionality and the app gets constantly updated:

So easy:

I got a few days ago CEL in my cluster but no nav screen message, so That was the reason why I considered the Carly app.

To be honest I'm very sceptical when it come's to my car but I said to myself:
Enough stealer ship ripp off's/ enough back yard mechanic's wannabie's
It's just the right time and app to handle my own business!

So after I recieved everything I went to my car, screw the manual.
Slapped the dongle into the OBD port, activated my WIFI on my mobile.

Went to the proper diagnose menue, checked and cleared my CEL and that was freaking it!
No CEL, ok I know my O2 Sensor is soon down south but you know I know that, I did it by myself. No appointments with mech's necessary.

Will post a few pix in a minute to show you the menue
Attached Thumbnails Bought the Carly app for MB-image.jpg  

Last edited by vsix; 11-02-2015 at 05:34 AM.
Old 10-28-2015, 04:12 PM

JBs C63 PP( wifes car ), Mc Laren Pxx(toy), 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 ( DD ), ML 6.3 ( winter DD )...
You can also code all kind of things.
Seat belt reminder off etc...
Old 10-29-2015, 02:50 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2007 BMW 550i
from the carly appp????
Old 10-29-2015, 07:09 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2003 S500 4Matic (SOLD) + 2004 S55 (SOLD) 2005 CLK 500 Cabriolet 2008 S 450
Are there English translations?
Old 10-29-2015, 07:28 AM

Sure!

Look at the Top right of their site!

Just don't forget to use this code ( works on their invini.com site, shopping cart):

4ZECQD

shave's off 5 Euro's from every ordered bluetooth dongle anytime from anyone!

If you order over US or UK amazon contact carly first send them this code BEFORE you place an order.

Last edited by vsix; 10-29-2015 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by DanielFD
from the carly appp????
Yes ! The carly app and the bluetooth dongle does that!

Also reprogramming a new battery can be done with it!

Telling you guys, the day's where I had to borrow my girlfriend to the mech because of car issues...are OVER lol
Old 10-29-2015, 08:13 AM

2007 BMW 550i
to be honest i'm surprised because its the most buggy OBDII app i've used and your telling me it can code my car and i've never seen the app do any of that, in fact i've never seen any app do any sort of coding..
Old 10-29-2015, 08:26 AM

to be honest i'm surprised because its the most buggy OBDII app i've used and your telling me it can code my car and i've never seen the app do any of that, in fact i've never seen any app do any sort of coding..
Dude Iam not an sale's person to drag you into something that you won't do.

Just telling you out of my experience that I have never seen something like this before.
Man when I think about how many time's I felt that cold shiver that shot threw my body when my CLK decided to throw a code....and can you believe it? It's over, those day's are definately done!

And really Iam a sceptical person but this thing kicks the right greedy stealer ship assez and benefits the right people, hard working owners.
On top of all that, it code's...I still can't believe it...

But man, you know do what you wanna do, it's your decision and definately your hard, HARD earned money! So I do feel you, I am quietly in good hope you use the code and also do yourself a favour, as you deserved it, aswell as anybody else of us!

Last edited by vsix; 10-29-2015 at 08:28 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:34 AM

2007 BMW 550i
Originally Posted by vsix

Just telling you out of my experience that I have never seen something like this before.
Man when I think about how many time's I felt that cold shiver that shot threw my body when my CLK decided to throw a code....and can you believe it? It's over, those day's are definately done!

And really Iam a sceptical person but this thing kicks the right greedy stealer ship assez and benefits the right people, hard working owners.

But man, you know do what you wanna do, it's your decision and definately your hard, HARD earned money! So I do feel you, I am quietly in good hope you use the code and also do yourself a favour, as you deserved it, aswell as anybody else of us!
I didn't say you were a sales person, because you know that's against forum rules anyway..

All i'm saying is I've used the app and didn't find anywhere to code, where exactly did you find the area to do coding in the app?

I use Dash-Command all the time, found it to be the least buggy and most reliable.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 147 Likes on 135 Posts
2012 C300 4MATIC Sport

You're either a poet, a politician, or a salesperson trying to promote and advertise this app here with coupon codes and stuff. Pick your poison.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:56 AM

2007 BMW 550i
Well xsever went ahead and said it. Thanks man
Old 10-29-2015, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by xsever
You're either a poet, a politician, or a salesperson trying to promote and advertise this app here with coupon codes and stuff. Pick your poison.
Well I'm a polititian lol

No dude Iam just a satisfied costumer, that's it...no lambo driving for me
Old 10-29-2015, 09:41 AM

I didn't say you were a sales person, because you know that's against forum rules anyway..

All i'm saying is I've used the app and didn't find anywhere to code, where exactly did you find the area to do coding in the app?

I use Dash-Command all the time, found it to be the least buggy and most reliable.
That's what Iam saying it's for sure a real cool thing....man recall the days where I wished to have an SCT Flashtuner like all the mustang guys without having to pay an arm and a leg for.
I'm a happy man now and wanted to share
Old 10-29-2015, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 293 Likes on 194 Posts
CLK55 W209, CL63 W216
First time I ever hear of this so how is it famous again? Maybe I live under a rock haha.

Either way, I'd be very skeptical of anything coding proprietary MB control units. Seems like a long shot. Reading faults is one thing...coding is another.

Edit: wait I knew vsix sounded familiar haha. This should be interesting.

Last edited by megacrazy; 10-29-2015 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 110 Likes on 101 Posts
2008 CLK550 Cab
This is pretty funny. A bunch of poorly-written hyperbole with no details.

"It's just the right time and app to handle my own business!"

Well I'm sold, because I'd hate to handle my own business at the wrong time.

But he says it will reprogram a battery, and I think we all need that feature because an un-programmed battery will definitely send a cold shiver "threw" your body.

This reminds of the "Car MD" ads on late night TV that tell poor suckers that it will diagnose all their car's problems so they will never be at the mercy of mechanics again. I always wonder how many people buy it, and hook it up to a car with a squealing water pump or something and wonder why it doesn't tell them anything since it's just an OBDII scanner.

After reading this, I too "am quietly in good hope" and think I may "borrow my girlfriend to the mech."
Old 10-29-2015, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by megacrazy
First time I ever hear of this so how is it famous again? Maybe I live under a rock haha.

Either way, I'd be very skeptical of anything coding proprietary MB control units. Seems like a long shot. Reading faults is one thing...coding is another.

lol

Same here! Had the exact same thought's but what can I say:

It just work's and does it's job.
Even if something is missing that you would like to code, just send them an email and they will get it to work on the very next update.

It read's the CEL code's, you can even get rid of them and finally can even idiot proof ( because everything is explained ) code your car on the fly.

You know the coolest part, as for me. I sit in my car and erase read my CEL AND erase it with JUST my iphone.
No appointment's, no pissed off jealous mechanic's that's what gave me the final push to get the app.
I'm a free man and the cherry on top, can spend the money elsewhere.

Last edited by vsix; 10-29-2015 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Yidney
This is pretty funny. A bunch of poorly-written hyperbole with no details.

"It's just the right time and app to handle my own business!"

Well I'm sold, because I'd hate to handle my own business at the wrong time.

But he says it will reprogram a battery, and I think we all need that feature because an un-programmed battery will definitely send a cold shiver "threw" your body.

This reminds of the "Car MD" ads on late night TV that tell poor suckers that it will diagnose all their car's problems so they will never be at the mercy of mechanics again. I always wonder how many people buy it, and hook it up to a car with a squealing water pump or something and wonder why it doesn't tell them anything since it's just an OBDII scanner.

After reading this, I too "am quietly in good hope" and think I may "borrow my girlfriend to the mech."
It's easy to make fun of people, got that but you are also honest and I appreciate that.
Late night shopping:
For further detail's call your local number...
remember lol alway's a dude with british voice said that lol
No we are not at Amazing Discoverie's lol

It's just my MY oppinion, written fast and maybe unprofessional but it's pure, it's honest.
-enough said-
Old 10-29-2015, 10:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 CLK550 Cab

Yeah, also reminds me of the newbie here a couple months ago who decided to check his own tranny fluid levels, and he bought some app that said it would read tranny temps. I asked him two or three times if he was sure it would actually read the temps on an MB and he said yes, simply because it displayed a number - a wildly wrong number as it turns out.

So why is vsix familiar?
Old 10-29-2015, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 CLK550 Cab
It's easy to make fun of people, got that but you are also honest and I appreciate that.
Late night shopping:
For further detail's call your local number...
remember lol alway's a dude with british voice said that lol
No we are not at Amazing Discoverie's lol

It's just my MY oppinion, written fast and maybe unprofessional but it's pure, it's honest.
-enough said-
No, it's not "enough said", and that is everybody's point. You are using a lot of words, but you are not actually saying anything. Daniel asked you a straightforward question about coding. Everybody can see you didn't answer it.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:12 AM

Yeah, also reminds me of the newbie here a couple months ago who decided to check his own tranny fluid levels, and he bought some app that said it would read tranny temps. I asked him two or three times if he was sure it would actually read the temps on an MB and he said yes, simply because it displayed a number - a wildly wrong number as it turns out.

So why is vsix familiar?
Get yourself first informed, check their site and please don't argue with me about your oppinion on a poor dude's poor decision, when it come's to such a great product. Jesus christ, not everyone want's to steal money out of your pocket. There are still good hearted people out there. Wich I believe is the reason we have this app now.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 293 Likes on 194 Posts
CLK55 W209, CL63 W216
No, it's not "enough said", and that is everybody's point. You are using a lot of words, but you are not actually saying anything. Daniel asked you a straightforward question about coding. Everybody can see you didn't answer it.
Well unfortunately his youtube account is not up anymore because it was quite entertaining. Anyway here's some history on this:

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class...p-pumpgas.html

I am not quite sure what the correct term is...but I guess he moved on to making apps now?
Old 10-29-2015, 10:59 AM

2007 BMW 550i
hahaha i'm pretty sure i havent had this much fun on the forum in a long time.. actually hes pretty good i actually thought i used the app wrong the first time and tried to find where i could code my car.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 CLK550 Cab
Well unfortunately his youtube account is not up anymore because it was quite entertaining. Anyway here's some history on this:

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class...p-pumpgas.html

I am not quite sure what the correct term is...but I guess he moved on to making apps now?
Oh yeah, I remember that thread. I was post #3. I hate to say it, but this sort of stuff actually makes me want to meet these people. It's fascinating in some odd way. I'm sure the OP is off developing his demonstration of coding for Daniel.
Old 10-30-2015, 02:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 147 Likes on 135 Posts
2012 C300 4MATIC Sport
Oh yeah, I remember that thread. I was post #3.
I laughed so hard when I read that post!!

Too bad I can't take you up on that offer because that video was removed by the user
Old 10-30-2015, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by xsever
I laughed so hard when I read that post!!

Too bad I can't take you up on that offer because that video was removed by the user
No it hasn't been removed by me
As for me I would had kept it going, it's pretty sad as I don't have the original vid anymore...sad...
Hope you guy's just understand the meaning behind everything and Iam more then happy to keep your spirits high, with one or two laugh's that I can tickle with my thread's or post's out of you.
Just know that Iam more focused to be a good man in life instead of beeing and acting like/ as a bad man.
over-&-out

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bought the Carly app for MB