CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes clk 500
Seat Covers

Anyone have good experiences with seat covers for their CLK 500 seats? We'd like to protect them from the sun when the top is down. There are numerous generic covers to buy but does anyone have knowledge of covers that specifically fit these seats. Also, if they have funky patterns, even better!
Old 04-15-2019, 06:41 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2006 CLK500 cabriolet
How could it be possible that no one replied to this? I too am interested in buying good quality seat covers for my front bucket seats.

I purchased a cheapie pair at Walmart for $15.99 and I'm pleased with them so far (6 months). But I removed them to clean them (delicate cycle, cold water, air dry) and noticed that on the left side of the driver's seat there is some very slight discoloration. This indicates that these covers are not going to provide the protection that I would like.

I'm willing to pay (much) more money to get good quality covers. I actually ONLY need a single one for the driver's side, since 90% of the time it's just me in the vehicle!

Any suggestions from anyone?