CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

CLS55 or Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
land rover range rover
CLS55 or Cayenne Turbo

I know , bad question in the benz forum. i just sold my range rover , wasn't going to buy another car ( company car) . but the drop in values make these two very hard to pass up. 05 ctt manheims in 33k range under 50 miles and 06 cls55 w same miles , 37k range. i love the cls55 power , looks. the only drawbacks are i'm used to the suv room for my babys' stroller , junk, etc.. but more importantly, how is all that power in the ice and snow with the rear wheel drive? i 've had a few rear wheel drive cars in the past. some , like the clk320 and our current 328i coupe are decent , some , like our old trans am were useless in even the lightest of snows and even the rain. what are your experiances? thanks.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Almost a Member!

CLS500
Are you looking to buy these cars at auction? What prices are you getting for the CLS?
Old 11-29-2008, 12:59 AM

land rover range rover
i can

i can buy them at auction , but i prefer a private sale or a dealer looking to move a unit rather than take it to the auction. i also know alot of wholesalers who will make a small profit , but will do the legwork of finding me a car. prices i am getting are in the orig post, around 33-37k for cls55.
w/ 40-50k miles.