CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

WTB Navigation Disc and Blue Tooth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 07:19 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
1991 300D
WTB Navigation Disc and Blue Tooth

I am searching for two specific items to complete my car.
2007 CLS550. The stereo and steering wheel controls tell me it has hands free but the "remote control" looking device that snaps into the center console is missing. I am needing to know if anyone has the correct part number for it. There are many available on the web, but not all the same. Does anyone know the correct part number?

Additionally....

The car has Navigation. When I press the navigation button on the stereo, it asks me to "INSERT NAVIGATION DISC. Again, I am not sure which is the correct part number. There are SINGLE DISC options as well as 10-DISC-SETS.....

Anyone have the inside scoop as to which set I should get which will make it work as should have?? ALSO, this is a 10 year old car, what about the UPDATE DISCS? Do I program it with the OEM items and then use the update as well?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!! I have included pics of what I am needing below.
Attached Thumbnails WTB Navigation Disc and Blue Tooth-bluetooth.jpg   WTB Navigation Disc and Blue Tooth-navi-disc-set.jpg  
Old 08-28-2017, 09:27 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
2014 CLS550
Originally Posted by Racerboy221
I am searching for two specific items to complete my car.
2007 CLS550. The stereo and steering wheel controls tell me it has hands free but the "remote control" looking device that snaps into the center console is missing. I am needing to know if anyone has the correct part number for it. There are many available on the web, but not all the same. Does anyone know the correct part number?

Additionally....

The car has Navigation. When I press the navigation button on the stereo, it asks me to "INSERT NAVIGATION DISC. Again, I am not sure which is the correct part number. There are SINGLE DISC options as well as 10-DISC-SETS.....

Anyone have the inside scoop as to which set I should get which will make it work as should have?? ALSO, this is a 10 year old car, what about the UPDATE DISCS? Do I program it with the OEM items and then use the update as well?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!! I have included pics of what I am needing below.
You only need the single DVD version of navigation and it goes into a player in the trunk. The 10 disc version are for the newer (2009+) that have hard drive driven navigation.

The bluetooth adapter you're looking for is:

B67876131 is the original (I have a spare)
B67875878 is the newer version
The following users liked this post:
Racerboy221 (09-12-2017)
Old 08-28-2017, 01:57 PM

1991 300D
Originally Posted by mschamberger
You only need the single DVD version of navigation and it goes into a player in the trunk. The 10 disc version are for the newer (2009+) that have hard drive driven navigation.

The bluetooth adapter you're looking for is:

B67876131 is the original (I have a spare)
B67875878 is the newer version
Thanks for the info! I will only look for the single disc DVD....I am so glad I did not purchase the 10 disc set!

Just to clarify....I was under the impression the B67876131 piece was (or does) the same thing as the Blue Tooth Adapter you referenced. Are they completely different items all together? Do I need both? Where does the Crutchfield item you sent me the link to, install?

If you have a spare B67876131, would you be willing to let it go?
If so, how much are you looking for to get it shipped to

William Brough
200 W LLANO DRIVE
LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ 85340-4301
?
Old 09-12-2017, 08:03 PM

1991 300D
Well I have been out of the game for over a week as I fell and broke my right foot....not fun....I am back in San Diego recovering and will be back to my car some time towards the end of the month.

Special thanks to mschamberger who was able to hook me up with what I am hoping are the correct parts for the car.....I will know after arriving home and replace the battery but am confident they are what she needed to be perfect.....
The car's battery died while being here in SD for the summer and sitting in my warehouse....

Here are the pics of my foot, in the process of healing......
Attached Thumbnails WTB Navigation Disc and Blue Tooth-img_2271.jpg   WTB Navigation Disc and Blue Tooth-img_2272.jpg   WTB Navigation Disc and Blue Tooth-img_2273.jpg  

Last edited by Racerboy221; 09-12-2017 at 08:05 PM. Reason: pics didn't post