Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Door dent and clear paint damage…

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL600 2003
Door dent and clear paint damage…

It seems inevitable that regardless of how careful you are some jerk just wants to make your day!!! Although, I took precautions today where I parked my car at my friends apartment complex, someone in a 4 door Chevrolet Cavalier felt it necessary to pull close enough to my CL600 and open their back door so that I now have my first dent and damage to the clear coat on my right back panel. I took pictures of the dent as well as how the car was parked next to my car so that it could be proven that the damage was done by the Cavalier. Now to the real question… this car was spotless and I want it to be spotless again. I have contacted the insurance company and they will cover it and get in touch with the jerk that hit me but I have been through this before with a different car and know that it needs to be done right! I live in the Northern Virginia area and wanted to know who I should take it to and get any feedback from anyone else that this may have happened to. Color is black.

Thanks, Jim