Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

cloth interior , bisell extractor review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
german car v6
cloth interior , bisell extractor review

i try put together a review of little green Bisell extractor.
is a light unit , good for mobile detailers or car owners with a lot of cloth inside the car or for fam with kids & pets
when you remove stain from seats or when you clean them you may wanna work the whole piece where the stain is, is very important.
i have a unit similar with this:

tools: extractor , a upholstery brush , a microfiber towel ,apc+ meguiar`s, water , vinegar. last 3 in sprayer bottle.
i first pre-soak the seats , 2-3 spray with water , light on seats , if carpets than i add more water. sometimes i use the hot water but the spray is too wide and i can`t use it in interior.
i follow with 1-2 spray of cleaner apc+ , let it sit for few minutes , i agitate the solution with the brush.
using the extractor with pressure on extractor head i get most of the cleaning solution out, than i spray some more water agitate again and extract , i wipe with a mf towel if any residue left.
for final i use vinegar, spray few mist and agitate with brush, than extract.
here are few jobs bisell extractor handle. i would say is a good unit but should be more durable.

subaru

mercedes-benz GL 550

mini

Old 08-22-2010, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
It's ok for the price, but I'd still follow up with a true extractor as carpets will still be plenty damp from my experience. Have to worry about mold.