Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

**glass wizard**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 04:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**glass wizard**

any1 have this or heard anything about it, I saw the commercial and thought about buying it...looks cheap and easy

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages...zard.html?gid=
Old 09-08-2004, 07:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have one...

I did buy that and it does help with cleaning. I just use it to 'buff' the glass after using a different cloth to put on the cleaner; because changing the cloth on that unit is more of a hassle than it's worth.

I just wrap the other cloth around the head of the unit, spray and wipe with that setup then buff with the extra cloth removed to get rid of any remaiing streaks.

It has proven very useful and makes getting the interior of the windows done much more efficient. I don't bother using it on the outsides as that has never been an issue.

JR
Old 09-08-2004, 12:54 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
~One man’s opinion / observations~

Similar product, I don’t understand why the TM does not protect it from being copied. But in answer to your questions I’ve been using this for a couple of years and would not be without it…/

Use a Glass Master™, it has two swivel paddle heads that fit on to a handle and comes with three bonnets, terry, and Microfiber and bug scrubber, allowing access to sloped rear window glass. Apply Stoners Invisible GlassTM with a light to medium pressure to the glass surfaces (it will dry streak-free / lint-free)

~Hope this helps~

Knowledge unshared is experience wasted
justadumbarchitect / so I question everything/ Jon