MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-coupe-c207-cabrio-a207-141/)
-   -   Wheels and tires (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-coupe-c207-cabrio-a207/622412-wheels-tires.html)

Late 04-16-2016 01:50 PM

Wheels and tires

2 Attachment(s)
Spring cleaning today, i found my old set of SL wheels in the garage. For some reason i thought they were 20's but they are actually 19's

Fronts are 19 x 8.5 ET32 with a 255 35 tire
Rears are 19x9.5 Et 34 with a 285 30 tire

there's no way these will fit on the e coupe right? i might pop a rear on now just for ****s and giggles

ruffrob 04-16-2016 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Late (Post 6773865)
Spring cleaning today, i found my old set of SL wheels in the garage. For some reason i thought they were 20's but they are actually 19's

Fronts are 19 x 8.5 ET32 with a 255 35 tire
Rears are 19x9.5 Et 34 with a 285 30 tire

there's no way these will fit on the e coupe right? i might pop a rear on now just for ****s and giggles

I think they actually would fit....but could possibly use spacers...not sure ,but check it out and let us know

Late 04-16-2016 02:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
well f#@( me it looks like they do fit, front and rears are sticking out a little but it doesn't look like they'll rub.im not going to dare drive with these on as the tires are over 10 years old and have been sitting for about 3 years. these wheels had some cracks repaired as well and it looks like theyll need to be welded up again.

I think i have found my memorial day project haha

ruffrob 04-17-2016 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Late (Post 6773917)
well f#@( me it looks like they do fit, front and rears are sticking out a little but it doesn't look like they'll rub.im not going to dare drive with these on as the tires are over 10 years old and have been sitting for about 3 years. these wheels had some cracks repaired as well and it looks like theyll need to be welded up again.

I think i have found my memorial day project haha

I thought so.......I think a lot of MB rims are the 5 by 112 configuration so most ...but not all fit other MB's........Good Luck with your project......I want so badly to put some similar rims on my car ,as I've said here a number of times ,but the roads here in NY/NJ are so F***ed up ,that I find myself buying tires far too frequently....OY VEY!!

Late 04-29-2016 10:22 AM

Update:

After a week of driving on this set i took them off again and put the stocks back on. The rears stick out about half an inch too far and the fender was rubbing the outside tire wall on medium sized bumps. The Wheel sizes would probably work if the tires were a bit less wide and stretched slightly. The front would also rub against the inner fender veeerrry slightly on full lock going over a medium sized bump.

Anyone That can pick up locally (Long island New York) i'll be letting this set go for $600 bucks wheels and tires included. I have more pics and a video of them if interested send me a PM.