E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

DAS4 ISM to virgin or where to get 0002703352

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2017, 08:43 PM

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
merdeces s320
DAS4 ISM to virgin or where to get 0002703352

Does anyone kkow if its possible to virginise ISM with DAS4 security and if so where to get this done please?

Failing that, anywhere I can purchase new shift module part A0002703352

Problem is I bought a salvage car W207 with certificate of desctuction, I was to get it running then ship to my freind overseas who want to finish the repairs.

Here in the USA I can purchase the part for $350 online, BUT online sellers wont sell me the part as its a theft relevant part (even though they advertise it)

My usual mercedes dealer sell me TRP for my other cars as and when needed but I usually have to send him the title in my name along with identification etc. Problem here is the certificate of destruction is not in my name (pkus its not an actual title, not sure if that also makes a difference)

I have other used ISM here but last I heard they were still working on solution to make the DAS4 virgin again so not sure if any of them can be used.

Ideally I'd like to just buy a new shift module if someone can sell me one. I can send proof of ownership etc as required, plus I have my oen account with mercedes for SCN coding etc so can code and activate it ok once it gets here. Please respond here or via PM

thanks

Terry