Help me with some info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 07:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1972 250c coupe
Help me with some info

Hi !

i live in iran and found this 1972 250c 6 cylinder coupe , stick shift , power steering , no AC , no power windows , its almost complete and the rust was repaired now its being painted and needs complete upholstery inside , the engine and tranny are fixed with original parts and all the rubbers around the windows and such have been bought , it has all the original parts and in good condition , all the trim is good and the ones on the doors and around the car have been bought new , after talking with him he said he can let it go for 12k but he wont assemble the parts and i have to it myself (EVRYTHING! check the pics its naked!)

considering these are super super rare in iran and its has all its papers and has the new format licence plate ((half of the 114 coupe owners did not get new licence plates ,licence plate format was changed like 10 years ago and those that didnt get the new ones wont be able to get a valid licence plate ever again!))

is it worth 12000 US dollars? he agreed to 9k + my daily drive car which is worth 3k in exchange for the merc.

https://imgur.com/a/v9iXx

Last edited by Mojimax; 01-19-2018 at 07:38 AM. Reason: adding photos
Old 02-01-2018, 10:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Over the past few years solid driver quality 4 door W115s have sold between $5K-$10K USD. There is a significant mark up for Coupes, I think $12K for an assembled car would be fair.