MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class (W124) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w124-28/)
-   -   Whos in the so cal club? W124 Meet? (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w124/107019-whos-so-cal-club-w124-meet.html)

YNVDIZW124 05-04-2005 03:09 PM

Whos in the so cal club? W124 Meet?

Whos in the club Localy?? make a list here to see how many people signed up so far! Oh yeah we should have a small meet sooner than june 11th how bout May 14th? Hollywood? Long Beach? Where? Just not too far!!

1.YNVDIZW124
2.ChrisDPham
3.Ashman
4.LnkPrkSoldier
5.Tbone55
6.CaliE320
7.X03
8.???

CDP 05-04-2005 06:21 PM

There's a bigger list generated on a website when we had sign ups. There's nine and a few others outside of socal.

YNVDIZW124 05-04-2005 06:32 PM

Well nine cars is a good number to do a meet before the big meet so what u think? where and when?

Bigdot 05-04-2005 06:38 PM

IM IN!!!

i think we should start meeting at crystal cove.... in the everyones 'hood.

mark

CDP 05-04-2005 06:40 PM

Crystal Cove is too early for a meet and not everyone would be able to make it.

A meet should come up and be planned within a week. It's all up to Ben and Alon and what they want to do.

It could be either saturday or sunday around noonish.

e32o 05-04-2005 06:45 PM

As of right now i have 16 members that have submitted the temporary membership form to me. Once the name is final tomorrow, we can start by getting the site up and a better membership signup form going intergrated with the site.CaliE320 has the url to the members listing so far, and i wouldn't feel right posting it here cause it holds personal info for each person. All i can say is there are 16 members that have submitted the form so far.

CDP 05-04-2005 06:50 PM

I also have the membership listing, but I won't disclose any information what is on it.

tbone55 05-04-2005 07:18 PM

I'm definitly down for a meet with in the next week or so...possibly this weekend??

YNVDIZW124 05-04-2005 07:21 PM

Well everyone is doing something for mothers day so i don't know? Im in the Long Beach area but work in Los Angeles so anywhere around here is good for me! Also this weekend im going to the junk yard with my measuring tape to see what fits my benz.

Bigdot 05-04-2005 08:00 PM

would i be a bad member if i could not go to many metings in the E500? becsue the miledge is at that point of being almost high. but if worst comes to worst i coud take the goose or the 300TE rite?

thanx
mark

Fupakiller 05-04-2005 09:00 PM

Yep ...... Im n too.......But better to pick an off week then to ask people to miss on famley things. "Mothers Day". Not that my mom lives anywhere around though. IMO........ But let me know when..... And ill sure try....

AMG_Eric 05-04-2005 10:09 PM

i am in. not for mo's day tho. i would be in deep shizzle.

CDP 05-04-2005 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by RedMongoosE
would i be a bad member if i could not go to many metings in the E500? becsue the miledge is at that point of being almost high. but if worst comes to worst i coud take the goose or the 300TE rite?

thanx
mark

oh but you would only make everyones day if you decide to bring the 500E. :) The 300TE can't measure up. :y

tbone55 05-04-2005 11:13 PM

If I'm not mistaken there's a day before Sunday, called SATURDAY??? Not to mention I can't remember the last time any of us had a GTG on a Sunday...they've all been on Saturdays, why change now?

You know the June cruise is gonna be here before you know it...so we better act fast.

X03 05-05-2005 01:41 AM

yeah im in. lets throw around some areas where we can meet and also some dates when everybody is good to go. btw, when is mothers day? HAHA looks like im not a good son eh....

CDP 05-05-2005 02:02 AM

Mothers day is this sunday lol

X03 05-05-2005 02:38 AM

haha thats good to know...so lets do it next weekend on sat 14th. or something then?

CDP 05-05-2005 03:03 AM

sounds good to me. I'm down. Just as long as it's not too far.

YNVDIZW124 05-05-2005 04:28 PM

I work on saturday or we can meet saturday night? My car looks better at night lol!

CaliE320 05-05-2005 04:50 PM

I don't think we should have a public meeting yet, like at Crystal Grove or anything becuzz we have to go over club issues, ideas etc..
This 1'st meeting should be a lil in-formal gathering to meet everybody, see each other's rides and go over some club ideas & issues. As well like I said if anybody needs help with little installs like euro lights or whatever bring them, we can help you.

I'll be gutting out my interior this Sat plus it's supposed to rain.So if you guys want to do this let's meet up next Sat 05/14. Let's say around 2pm,I 'll light the grill you guys bring whatever you want. We can chill, bbq, talk cars & get our club going officially.

This is an OPEN invitation to ALL interested W124 owners!!! Feel free to stop by...
Add your name to this list to reserve a head count as well please fill out the member form with your contact/email info so we can contact you with the details and addy to my place.

Event:CLUB MEETING
Time: 05/14 2pm
So Cali /My Hse email for info

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

YNVDIZW124 05-05-2005 05:05 PM

where do you live? Im sure i can take apart your car in 2hrs max! lol but on sat i work all day from 10-6pm and you work on sun??? what to do with all these people that work like me?

CaliE320 05-05-2005 05:22 PM

Damn I bet you can. this is the first time I'm taking out the seats and door panels. I'm not sure how long it's going to take me. Well as much as we would like to accomodate everybody's schedule it's going to be impossible. Somebody is always going to have something to do. But no worries we'll probably be there after you get off work on the 14th just swing by. If not Chris will take pics and we'll keep you in the loop with everything that happened. I'm in the Valley close to the WB Burbank Studios.

~Cali

ashman 05-05-2005 05:35 PM

I don't remember seeing a signup list but if I am not on your list put me on.

As for the meet, for me it needs to be on a sunday.

I live in hollywood, and don;t mind a little drive to go to a meet. we should try to find a place that is centrally located .

AshMan

e32o 05-05-2005 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by CaliE320
I don't think we should have a public meeting yet, like at Crystal Grove or anything becuzz we have to go over club issues, ideas etc..
This 1'st meeting should be a lil in-formal gathering to meet everybody, see each other's rides and go over some club ideas & issues. As well like I said if anybody needs help with little installs like euro lights or whatever bring them, we can help you.

Ya i think our first meet should be a "Get to know each other" type of meet, cause i know there are people that are doing stuff to their car and dont want others to see it in that condition :( *Cough Cough*.

Next Saturday is my wifes b-day and not sure but i think we are doing a park type of party for friends and family so i might not be able to make it if it's on that day. Getting a group meeting is always hard casue peoples schedules never work out. Maybe we can have a few small meetings, this way maybe a person can make it to 1 out of 4 and then once we do a HUGE/BIG meeting everyone will have meet someone from the club. Just my 2cents

:bow: One2Four

YNVDIZW124 05-05-2005 05:49 PM

I can help you on a sunday you get off or sat i get off but all of the w124 mercedes have a process to take this off with out being damage. Also you need the right tools or you can make your own tools to take most of the panels off. I have removed an entire interior on my other 300e i had and re-did the whole roof. Are you also going to take off the sun roof covers?? They are a b$ch? Took me like 1 hour to put it back on!