MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class (W124) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w124-28/)
-   -   Official Club One2Four (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w124/107230-official-club-one2four.html)

CDP 05-06-2005 04:44 PM

Official Club One2Four

As we have finally got our name for the club. This will be the official topic where we well discuss information about this club.

Thanks everyone for voting in the last topic. Now let's get started.

Discuss anything on your mind as well. Thanks! :y

ashman 05-06-2005 07:03 PM

Ok then, now that we have the name, who is working on the site/disucssion board, and where are the logo ideas for us to look at?

Also when we set up the board, what categories are we going to have?

I can be a moderator, especially if we have an audio section and classifieds section.

Come now lets here everyone's thoughts on it.

AshMan

Professor Booty 05-06-2005 07:50 PM

Well I can work on some more logo concepts if you would like me to. School is over for me this coming Wednesday and I don't have a summer job yet so I can put a lot of time into getting a good logo done. :)
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...htlogo25td.jpg

Also to be off topic like Chris said, I got my acceptance letter to NYIT (New York Institute of Technology) today! Manhattan campus baby! So excited!!! :y

CDP 05-06-2005 09:35 PM

You guys are *******s lol...you know what I meant. :(

AMG_Fred 05-06-2005 09:40 PM

hehehe, i love ya too! :y and congrats into getting into nyic. and i think that logo is very impressive. well i can do a lot of grunt work. lot of stuff that is just a hassle to do. and i would think i would make a good mod because i am constantly online and can keep an eye over what is happening

ashman 05-06-2005 10:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a cool link I found... http://www.jensmitbenz.de/command.htm

hey booty, I got a font that I think will look better. PM me your e-mail addy and I will e-mail it to you.

BTW, I was working up my own logo design, and it was very similar to yours with a diff font!!

Here it is attached

Professor Booty 05-07-2005 12:18 AM

The comand system looks very interesting but that site doesn't seem to have any information other than those pics. I would be interested in finding out more about it. PM sent.

ashman 05-07-2005 01:00 AM

yeahh all I found were pics

AshMan

X03 05-07-2005 04:19 AM

nice logo ashman, its good stuff :y

CDP 05-07-2005 06:19 AM

Club designs look good.

I was sort of thinking abou the t shirts...you should make a big logo on the back and a small one on the front. maybe are names on the friend or on one of the sleeves. and Mercedes Benz somewhere...perhaps on the other side of the sleeves. sounds good to me.

CaliE320 05-07-2005 01:51 PM

So I'm trying to take the door panels off, & I'm having a hard time. Thought I take a break and do some more research. Anywayz, Alon & Professor those logos look great. I already shopped around and found us a good t-shirt maker.
Thy're going to run us about $10 a shirt. I was thinking we should have two logos, that way we can have two different club t-shirts. What do you guys think? Well back to these door panels....

~Cali

CDP 05-07-2005 05:01 PM

I was thinking about the t shirts.

have one big logo on the back and perhaps a small one on the front.

for the arm sleeves we could possibly have our names on one side and on the other "Mercedes Benz". Just an idea.

YNVDIZW124 05-07-2005 06:02 PM

there is no big trick to tacking the door panels off so why is it hard? like i said take the corner trim off so you can just pull up and that should be it and also you have to take off the interior door handle and switches but their tricky to put back on.

e32o 05-07-2005 06:09 PM

Ok everyone, this is a call out. I need some nice pictures of w124's, your own car preferbly. I need them for some design stuff i have in mind, if it looks good or not. Please email your pictures to abramt@gmail.com. Please send 1 or 2 pictures (your best ofcourse), i dont need more then that. Again unless some are sent i will be forced to use what i can find :)

Send them on.

CDP 05-07-2005 06:10 PM

I'll be emailing you now. :D

e32o 05-07-2005 06:46 PM

btw guys keep an eye out for www.one2four.com, it will be launching within the next couple of weeks, i will have some news up for members until the rest is done.

Welcome Home

CDP 05-07-2005 06:59 PM

I will definitely keep a eye out for the site. Thanks for doing so much for this club. It's highly appreciated. :D

What are the plans for the lay out so far?

ashman 05-07-2005 07:14 PM

It all sounds good to me.

My logo was just a mock up of my idea. I think once the site is up and running with our own board, we should have a logo design contest and let everyone vote on which one they like best.

I have to snap some new pics of my car for you, or if You want I can send some old ones which are missing a few mods..

Let me know I have some nice shots I took in Malibu during a sunset that came out cool.

AshMan

CDP 05-07-2005 07:21 PM

It's been awhile since I've seen some updated pictures of your car Alon, I think the last time was when you got the hammer wheels installed. update us! :D

CaliE320 05-07-2005 09:21 PM

Success!!!! I finally got the door panels off and the front passenger seat off.
Well the tricky part I was having problems was with the front bottom door panel light. I couldn't figure out how to unplug it without having to break the molded rivet. I ended up having to break the molded rivet from the inner door card to reach in and unplug the light. . I don't think there was any other way around it. Anyways I wasn't able to finish taking out the whole interior today. I guess I might have to call in sick from work this week to finish it and drop it off at the shop. I was thinking the same thing large club logo on the back and small one on the right chest pocket. They're going to be short sleeve t-shirts, so I don't know about the name on the sleeves. If you guys all want long sleeves I can have them done..Thanks E320, Alon, Chris and Professor for all your help on this. I know we couldn't have gotten far with One2Four
withour your help and the help of others.. I'm also curious to see if Alon ever got his spoiler painted & mounted, haven't seen pics of that yet. Bad news guys I know some of you hit me up about my paint guy, I just found out his shop was raided and he's been deported. Well I feel for him cuzz he's a good homie, but I also feel for the 20+ cars they impounded. Some as far as Florida, he was huge on the custom import scene. Well, I'm stuck like you guys to find a new paint guy for my bumper.

~Cali

YNVDIZW124 05-07-2005 09:28 PM

call in sick tomorrow and like i said i'll take apart all of your car in 2 hrs! you also need to check out some shops here in da LBC because most of them do custom/insurance work on newer cars that are 2 stage paint jobs! I think im going to change my interior to this color all i need now is to find the right upholstery place just to do the covers but im going to use ultra leather and Stone Ultrasuade Milano hope i can get all this for less than $500

CDP 05-07-2005 09:52 PM

That's exactly how I want to do my interior. Two tone just like that with Black and grey. or...Black and white.

http://img54.echo.cx/img54/7186/bild46xb.jpg

e32o 05-07-2005 10:26 PM

Well these pics will not be displayed the way you all are thinking, i just need some cars for some backdrops for the site design. As for the design goes i have a few ideas but i will put up a poll soon and see what people would like to see on the site. I dont want to do anything we wont use, this way more time will be spent on the items we really do want. Main parts of the site will be a News Section, Club Gallery/Personal Gallery for all Members, Club Forum and a Meet Schedule so far. Other then that i have a few more ideas that i will throw out and see what you all think.

CaliE320 05-09-2005 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by YNVDIZW124
call in sick tomorrow and like i said i'll take apart all of your car in 2 hrs! you also need to check out some shops here in da LBC because most of them do custom/insurance work on newer cars that are 2 stage paint jobs! I think im going to change my interior to this color all i need now is to find the right upholstery place just to do the covers but im going to use ultra leather and Stone Ultrasuade Milano hope i can get all this for less than $500

Thanks for the offer *YNVDIZ, but I can't take off till probably the end of the week. I think the hard part is done, now I just have to take out the drivers seat and the rear bench. I'm also going to also take out the front fenders and bumper to install the AMG fender spacers.I don't know how tough that's going to be but, from the instructions it looks pretty easy.
That interior is sweeeeet, that's what I'm planning on doing with my interior but grey leather and white alcantara down the middle..

~Cali

tbone55 05-09-2005 09:17 PM

WOW!!! Alot's been going on since I was last here LOL! Anyway everything looks and sounds good! Can't wait for us to gtg and hammer out the ruff edges.