MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class (W124) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w124-28/)
-   -   OFFICIAL 124 Club website (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w124/109884-official-124-club-website.html)

AMG_Eric 06-02-2005 12:13 AM

OFFICIAL 124 Club website

1st thank you to all those that helped start this off. It is in its infancy. We need your advice your comments your suggestions and anything else you can offer.

The new website for the club is http://www.one2four.com

The forums are the key. They hold all the info.
http://www.one2four.com/forum/index.php?

A lot of blood sweat and tears is going into this so please be aware of this. Nothing is set in stone and this site will evolve. It is there to begin the process of building a 124 club. Just look at this site as a diamond in the ruff. We are working to improve the overall design but we needed a framework to begin with.

Everyone is welcome to join in on the forums. Most everyone here that chats daily in the 124 section is signed up over there.

We have announcements and a Calendar that are kept up-to-date. We have a gallery but are in search of a better program to host the galleries as a whole. We need a kinder simpler program to organize all the awesome pictures people have of thier cars. If you know of a great gallery program that is easy to navigate and use by all means let us know.

Thank you once again to all the great people that helped set this up.

AMG_Fred 06-02-2005 12:44 AM

2 things.. i registered and i haven't gotten the email to activate.. maybe i just mistyped the email.. second thing, i wasn't able to put in my entire username. the space limited was too short... but i want to get a new alias anyways, im tired of this kiddy one. any ideas?

AMG_Eric 06-02-2005 12:48 AM

i dont see your username. if you let me know which one it is i will activate it manually. if u registered yesterday there was an authentication issue. should be resolved now.

AMG_Eric 06-02-2005 05:06 PM

bump

AMG_Eric 06-07-2005 06:16 PM

bump

JMH11788 06-08-2005 02:29 PM

I signed up. :)

AMG_Fred 06-08-2005 06:04 PM

yay. welcome aboard. do you have any pictures and your name? its always nice to see something. i posted a thread there about a detail day. read it and tell me what you guys think

**edit** still didn't get an email for activation. ill try a yahoo email later on... here is the info

Hey. Meguiars has invitations to have a detail day in which a group ( such as one 2 four ) has a day scheduled such as this...

Schedule:

8:30 am to 9:00 am Coffee and pastries served.

9:00 am to 11:00 am - In-depth presentation covering the history of Meguiar's, Consumer and Professional Product Lines and the Meguiar's 5 Step Paint Care Cycle.

11:00 am to 11:30 am - Questions & Answers

11:30 am to 12:00 noon - Surface evaluation of attendees cars to discuss the owners current car care program.

12:00 noon to 12:30 pm - Lunch - Pizza and refreshments provided.

12:30 pm to 3:00 pm - Product demonstrations with a focus on using proper technique for applying products by hand and with the G-100 Dual Action Polisher.

3:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Open Garage for testing and trying out Meguiar's products on attendees cars with instruction and guidance from Meguiar's Training Instructors.

fun time, it is free. only thing to bring is enthuciasm. It would be nice for all of our cars to roll out gleaming and looking as wet as possible. I would be willing to go if time permits and if I am allowed to go. It would be meguiars...so if you are a zaino only fan or something, then i don't know. but i usually use meguiars anyways. It would be a fun way to get together and work on our cars too

pifcat2 06-09-2005 12:59 AM

Ok, why can't I post? It said I may not have permissions...

I am also interested in a NorCal meet, preferably in San Jose.

AMG_Eric 06-09-2005 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by pifcat2
Ok, why can't I post? It said I may not have permissions...

I am also interested in a NorCal meet, preferably in San Jose.

where cant u post? what is the error? are you signed in?

pifcat2 06-09-2005 03:05 AM

Yes, I am logged in:

I now notice "eyeball" and many others are locked/closed.
Here's the message:
pifcat2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

AMG_Eric 06-09-2005 10:16 AM

looks like a permission problem. i will let rami know.

http://www.one2four.com/forum/showth...?p=291#post291

there are still some bugs we are working out.

i will post back when its fixed.

AMG_Eric 06-09-2005 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by pifcat2
Yes, I am logged in:

I now notice "eyeball" and many others are locked/closed.
Here's the message:
pifcat2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

ok we tested this a few times. what browser and operating system are you using?

pifcat2 06-09-2005 09:47 PM

MS IE, (I have sbc but don't use it)
Win98

CDP 06-10-2005 12:21 AM

yikes...window's 98...don't want to upgrade? lol :hammer:

pifcat2 06-10-2005 02:10 AM

Yeah, but then I'd rather have Benz parts... :p I will replace the whole computer and all once mine dies. It isn't worth buying and upgrading to XP for this one.

pifcat2 06-11-2005 01:13 AM

Whatever you did, it works now after I got the confirming email! :y

What's everyone doing here, if you want this site to succeed? It's got to have lot's of activity for people to want to visit...
Thanks,
Felix

AMG_Eric 06-11-2005 01:38 AM

that site is only like 2 weeks old if that. we have like 12 one2four people that showed up to the 1st club meet. it all takes time and we are slowly plugging along.

rammbs 06-13-2005 07:48 PM

free bump