MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class (W211) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211-20/)
-   -   2010 E-Class Coupe Market Launch 6/09 (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211/294227-2010-e-class-coupe-market-launch-6-09-a.html)

konigstiger 04-25-2009 01:40 AM

2010 E-Class Coupe Market Launch 6/09

1 Attachment(s)
Is anyone seriously considering the lease or purchase of the 2010 E-Class Coupe?

Dema 04-25-2009 02:10 AM

My current lease will be expired, so it will be a replacement.

LaicepsYdobon 04-26-2009 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by konigstiger (Post 3487388)
Is anyone seriously considering the lease or purchase of the 2010 E-Class Coupe?

Coupe no because I prefer 4 doors. E-Class sedan, maybe. I'm still not liking the interior of the new cars. All C-Class loners I had I hated and I sat in the new E at the autoshow and to be honest it looked and felt a bit cheap. I'm very pickey when it comes to interiors since I spend a lot of time sitting in traffic. I'm waiting for new offerings from Audi, BMW and Porsche and then I'll make up my mind. I, and this is just a personal oppinion, think that the new style steering wheel cheapens the interior of the car among the sea of other things plastic.

K-A 04-30-2009 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by LaicepsYdobon (Post 3489611)
Coupe no because I prefer 4 doors. E-Class sedan, maybe. I'm still not liking the interior of the new cars. All C-Class loners I had I hated and I sat in the new E at the autoshow and to be honest it looked and felt a bit cheap. I'm very pickey when it comes to interiors since I spend a lot of time sitting in traffic. I'm waiting for new offerings from Audi, BMW and Porsche and then I'll make up my mind. I, and this is just a personal oppinion, think that the new style steering wheel cheapens the interior of the car among the sea of other things plastic.

:word:

M-B has always had my heart but sadly I think I'll be passing here. The C, although noting its many improvements, is a step in the wrong direction to me personally for M-B (awful interior for one) and I'd hate to see the rest of the models follow suit. The new E seems to turn me off in comparison to the outgoing model a lot more so far than the C did, so....

I'll be holding on to mine very happily for a while probably, and if I were to do something drastic anytime soon, I'd probably either go with a CPO S550 (which still doesn't make me jump for joy as much as I wish it did), CL550 (out of my price range though), or wait for BMW's 5-Series as I like BMW's new direction more than M-B's judging by the 7-Series (:eek:). I'll be enjoying mine while checking out what other manufacturers have to offer I guess.

Barry45RPM 04-30-2009 05:56 PM

My car's still too new (to me), & I'd wait at least 3 model years of production on a new MB. With the kids gone from the house I can move back into a coupe. At 6'2"/280lbs the roofline might be too low for me to get into & out of a coupe. That's why the CLS was a no go.

Can't wait to see the Convertible!