E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Will installing led DRL's on your E350 look good? and void the warranty?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Mercedes Benz E350 w211
Will installing led DRL's on your E350 look good? and void the warranty?

Hello awesome mbworld! I am thinking about buying after market DRL's from i JDM toy.com and talked to my local custom aftermarket shop today about it. They said they will probably drill holes into the AMG body kit, they said two holes will be drilled. I am worried that this will void my warranty since they will be drilling into the bumper. Also I want the forums honest opinion on something. Since the w211's have fog lights already, is it too much to add DRL's? I purchased HID fogs for my w211 and haven't installed them yet, should I just stick with those? I just love the DRL audi look on the new benz's and would love for mine to have them. But I don't want to over do it and it look too much and tacky.Appreciate you guys viewpoints and what you would do. The shop said it will run me around $150 for the DRL install and that is the exact cost of the DRL's themselves so looking at $300 worth of modding. I really appreciate the responses! (Thanks in advance!)

- MB FREAK