Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 12:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,415 Likes on 3,145 Posts
'71 Pinto
Question $3250 coupon delivery

To those who, in fact, have the $3250 MB navigation upgrade coupon in hand:

I've been wrestling with this thing since 7/30. Originally I was not on the MB list. In talking with MB they told me I must visit my dealer. Spoke with the sales mngr at my dealership. He told me that he spoke with MB directly and the coupon was approved. I ordered a '04 with command slated for October delivery. It is my understanding that the coupon should come from MB therefore allowing it to be used at any dealership (i.e.: who offers the lowest selling price). In following up with MB today (3 weeks) my name is still not on their central list. Furthermore, the rep claims that the coupon comes from the dealership and not MB. Bottomline, I want the coupn in hand to present to the dealer who bids lowest if my dealer doesn't match the lowest offer received.

Coupon comes from: ( ) MB ( ) Local dealer
Old 08-20-2003, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E-500
It may come from MB to the dealer to deliver to you.

Call MBUSA and ask how it is handled. You will have to ask for a supervisor and not one of the reps who answer the phone. They won't have a clue. Probably not even aware that the coupons exist.

Maybe the dealer has the coupon and is holding it to insure that you buy the car from them at a price they determine.
Old 08-20-2003, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 C 350 2014 GLK350
Mine came from MB to my salesman who sold me the car. Since I have ordered my 04 E500 from the same salesman I had no problem but he gave me the voucher which I believe could be used with any dealer.