E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Hey!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gs soon to be e5
Hey!

hello im new here and a real big e class fan and my dream is to one day own an e55 amg. for now i have an 99 gs400 but im looking to trade it for an e class as soon as the right deal comes along. i have some questions and a few favors. i was just wondering if the e55 amg and the e500 have the same engine, i know the amg is supercharged. i love the sound of the amg and i want that sound outa the e500. i know there both v8's so im gunna like it either way. but it seems like all the e55 amg videos on youtube sound better then all the e500 with an exhaust. and does anyone on here know anyone on here with a nice all black E class?? im turning 17 soon just incase you guys are wondering why i want all black. lol i dont want totally black but with enough chrome to contrast. like maybe a chrome lip or black lip with chrome center. you guys get what im trying to say. oh and i need advice too, my uncle is a mechanic and i know this car is expensive to fix but is there things that can only be fixed at the dealer? i got a new job and i make a decent amount of money around $15 an hour and work alot just incase you were wondering how i could afford this and a 2003 e class and is what im shooting for, my uncle has an e class with over 275,000 miles and he says never gave him problems. and thats my reason for wanting one not to mention the luxury and performance. im planning on keeping this car for a long time. thanks guys im looking farward to seeing all your nice mercedes!

here's my current car that im selling or trading witch ever comes first

Old 04-25-2010, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 AMG GTS
i am 18 years old! and i have an 04 E500 4m that is obsidian black with black interior. soon the wheels will be black. i wish i was in your shoes tryin to move into an e55. but the winter is harsh here in pa so im stickin with the 4matic. if i were you i would go with the AMG, you can always change the exhaust and whatever. i love the power in my 500, and i only have 300hp and 339lb torque! i cant even imagine another 150. good luck with whatever you do!