MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class (W212) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w212-109/)
-   -   Kill stories thread section? (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w212/336981-kill-stories-thread-section.html)

Kennyboy 02-05-2010 12:23 AM

Kill stories thread section?

I guess this is the safest place to discuss this. What's up with kill stories section in this site? There are alot of street race videos from MB members. Isn't that kind of promoting street racing?

I come from G35driver and my350z. Whenever people post their street stories (not even the clip), they will get flame REALLY bad by other members.

gaazmon 02-05-2010 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Kennyboy (Post 3925512)
I guess this is the safest place to discuss this. What's up with kill stories section in this site? There are alot of street race videos from MB members. Isn't that kind of promoting street racing?

I come from G35driver. Whenever people post their street stories (not even the clip), they will get flame REALLY bad by other members.

ya but they all take place in "mexico" :D

jokes aside, i see what you mean though.

Kennyboy 02-05-2010 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by gaazmon (Post 3925579)
ya but they all take place in "mexico" :D

jokes aside, i see what you mean though.

Yea...it's hella weird to me, I thought all MB drivers are mature. IMO, A fully loaded E-class/S-class AMG race a EVO is just does not seem right.

I am not saying MB drivers can't have fun, it just has to be in the right place.

gaazmon 02-05-2010 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kennyboy (Post 3925588)
Yea...it's hella weird to me, I thought all MB drivers are mature. IMO, A fully loaded E-class/S-class AMG race a EVO is just does not seem right.

I am not saying MB drivers can't have fun, it just has to be in the right place.

ya, i raced behind a 996TT once through some canyon roads in our CL500, out in mexico (that car was amazing OMG). i must say it was exhilarating (i should post the story up), but really scary now that i think about it. one night around 2 am on my way home after a party with my brother i was taking this turn right by my house and i see a deer at the side of the road and for whatever stupid reason, it runs in the road in front of me and BAM!!! luckily the SBC brakes kicked in and nothing happened to the car or the deer (later realized engine mounts broken but covered under warranty). so i thought, what if i wasn't driving the speed limit at that moment and was going 10+ or 15+. that thing would have been in my windshield and I wouldn't be typing right now. it's a fun 5 miles of road from the main street to get to my house with twists and turns, uphills and downhills, but it's scary cause of the animals always out at night.

FEGELEIN 02-05-2010 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Kennyboy (Post 3925588)

Racing an EVO is pathetic for an MB owner, cars on that level should not be bothered with, if anything. Don't forget though, just cause a person ownes an MB doesnt mean they are mature. Their are countless idiots that put all of their money into just owning a Benz.

gaazmon 02-05-2010 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by FEGELEIN (Post 3925746)
Don't forget though, just cause a person ownes an MB doesnt mean they are mature. Their are countless idiots that put all of their money into just owning a Benz.

and you see so many examples of that out in LA, but IMO it's generally the BMW drivers out here with the sh*ty attitude.

220S 02-05-2010 02:12 PM

Don't underestimate the Evo. It can be as fast as some exotics. That's the problem with the JDM kids, they're always trying to race anything they can find from the light with their tuned super light ricer cars. Like mosquitoes in the summer.

lyjw88 02-06-2010 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by 220S (Post 3926204)
Don't underestimate the Evo. It can be as fast as some exotics. That's the problem with the JDM kids, they're always trying to race anything they can find from the light with their tuned super light ricer cars. Like mosquitoes in the summer.

+1. Properly tuned Evo = BEAST

Kennyboy 02-06-2010 01:32 PM

I am a jdm person myself, I look forword to get a gtr someday
I know Evo is fast, but the purpose of this thread is not about how fast each car is.
With enough money, anything can be hella fast
I just think street racing endanger other people's life

rieger 02-06-2010 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by gaazmon (Post 3926178)
and you see so many examples of that out in LA, but IMO it's generally the BMW drivers out here with the sh*ty attitude.

You must be talking about Fegelein and thinking EVO's are ****ty cars. Done right the EVO will not only beat your E550 it will even dust his Porsche.

gaazmon 02-06-2010 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by rieger (Post 3927924)
You must be talking about Fegelein and thinking EVO's are ****ty cars. Done right the EVO will not only beat your E550 it will even dust his Porsche.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

ok... i didn't even mention anything about the EVO and i don't own a 550. i think you quoted the wrong post.

lol, what does Fegelein (a former nazi general) have to do with any of this???

Kennyboy 02-06-2010 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by gaazmon (Post 3927936)
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

ok... i didn't even mention anything about the EVO and i don't own a 550. i think you quoted the wrong post.

lol, what does Fegelein (a former nazi general) have to do with any of this???

LOL, is this for real? hahaha

anyway...we don't need to heat up too much, street race in general is just lame, no matter if it's a ricer or exotic. Seeing people put their 6 figure cars go against EVO is just worst. What's the point of this?

If the exotic win: The EVO needs more mod, save up the lunch money and try again.

If the exotic lose: Man...your EVO is fast, but i am still driving a 6 figures exotic.

If accident happens: everyone lose, the lawyers will be the winner

gaazmon 02-06-2010 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Kennyboy (Post 3928055)
LOL, is this for real? hahaha

anyway...we don't need to heat up too much, street race in general is just lame, no matter if it's a ricer or exotic. Seeing people put their 6 figure cars go against EVO is just worst. What's the point of this?

If the exotic win: The EVO needs more mod, save up the lunch money and try again.

If the exotic lose: Man...your EVO is fast, but i am still driving a 6 figures exotic.

If accident happens: everyone lose, the lawyers will be the winner

lol, ya. when i saw that i thought huh??? and who's Porsche??? damn, i need to go out tonight, enough of being on the computer today.

back on topic, i have lost a couple of friends to street racing, so even though i love the thrill of speed and what not, i just don't know. it's scary how the smallest variable such as a rock, worn tire, debris on the road, or an animal can end ur life. i remember a guy in my part of town had just bought a new ferrari or lambo, and he flew off the freeway heading north on the 101 past topanga canyon. it's just scary. i'm sure he had a wife and kids too. idk :(