MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class (W212) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w212-109/)
-   -   looking for A service coupons (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w212/735528-looking-service-coupons.html)

dbldpr 02-10-2019 03:24 PM

looking for A service coupons

Bringing car in for the 5th oil change at end of month. It has about 13,000 miles in the 5 years I have owned it. Mostly sets in heated garage covered up. Wife says she does not like the car because it makes to many noises when you do something wrong. (the signals that go beep when you cross the line etc.) That is why there is no mileage. She drives her 20 year old car with about 30,000 miles. Anyway I want to know if anyone knows if there are any MBUSA coupons out there. If so let me know.

LALALAND 02-10-2019 04:42 PM

Last MBUSA coupon was in December, you will have to wait a few months for the next promotion. My guess will be around April or by June for sure. What's a couple months since you barely drive like 2500 miles a year. Lot of dealers will match other MB dealers coupon price(check their service service site if they do as it's usually around the bottom). So you might have to those dealers site in your area to look for service specials coupon.
As for the beep when it cross the line, is it lane keep assist(isn't it vibrate)? You can turn it off if you don't like it or change the setting to adoptive (which is better for sporty driving) . I know forward collision alert beep when your coming too fast toward the car in front of you. It's save me once when my mind wonder off. Parking assist be turn off too. BTW, clean those sensors as they do give false alerts. Is it blind side alert, which beep too? It can be switch off too, but it's good to be safe.

A5 might cost you as it require spark plugs change.

dbldpr 02-10-2019 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by LALALAND (Post 7678094)
Last MBUSA coupon was in December, you will have to wait a few months for the next promotion. My guess will be around April or by June for sure. What's a couple months since you barely drive like 2500 miles a year. Lot of dealers will match other MB dealers coupon price(check their service service site if they do as it's usually around the bottom). So you might have to those dealers site in your area to look for service specials coupon.
As for the beep when it cross the line, is it lane keep assist(isn't it vibrate)? You can turn it off if you don't like it or change the setting to adoptive (which is better for sporty driving) . I know forward collision alert beep when your coming too fast toward the car in front of you. It's save me once when my mind wonder off. Parking assist be turn off too. BTW, clean those sensors as they do give false alerts. Is it blind side alert, which beep too? It can be switch off too, but it's good to be safe.

A5 might cost you as it require spark plugs change.

I turned off every alert that I could on the car and she still complains. She does like the heated seat. oh well happy wife happy life I found a dealer close that has $50 off coupon A service. AS far as plugs there is no way I would change them with the few miles I have. The wife's 20 year old car has the original plugs, Brakes and original break fluid, trans and engine. I have never owned a car that I changed the plugs on. Usually get rid of car first.

hyperion667 02-10-2019 06:11 PM

Oh man! Low miles :) Hope it helps the resale value Sir. Try asking the service department for a coupon and see what they say.

dbldpr 02-10-2019 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by hyperion667 (Post 7678159)
Oh man! Low miles :) Hope it helps the resale value Sir. Try asking the service department for a coupon and see what they say.

when it is about 10 years old it will have about 20,000 miles and I will get rid of it My dealer will match any dealers coupon that is close to where I live. I have a $50 off A service which I do not think will be beat. I should be able to use it. There is about 5 dealers close to where I live.

LALALAND 02-10-2019 08:24 PM

Still with original brake fluid for 20 years? Brake fluid does get contaminated with moisture with age. It will cause the fluid to broil in multiple high speed slow down and loss(reduction) of pressure. Kind of dangerous so you might want to have it change on your wife's car. Valentine is coming so do it for her safety.