MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class (W213) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w213-208/)
-   -   Rifle Mount in trunk? (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w213/689913-rifle-mount-trunk.html)

NFAREVIEW 11-23-2017 02:27 PM

Rifle Mount in trunk?

Some of you may know me from YouTube. If not, allow me to explain. I review firearms and silencers for the gun industry and have made a good living at it. On my off days from the FD I film and edit videos, plan large annual shooting events, etc. My wife is an ARNP and is very pro gun and pro "better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it". As such her current car a 2008 Lexus ES350 has her custom fit body amor and a shotgun in the trunk. She carries a HK USPc45 Stainless but for the new E300 I want to step things up a notch!

I'd like to install a nice electronic locking rifle rack so it's safe and secure should someone break into the trunk. I want to do everything to keep my guns out of the hands of criminals while giving us the peace of mind that having a rifle nearby would give us. I have 20-30 suppressed AR15's in various calibers and various barrel lengths. But I'm thinking about just throwing a 10.5" with pinned suppressor on it. This way it's not an SBR, so we can cross state lines without written permission from ATF and the suppressor cannot be stolen while the rifle is in the rack.

Do any of you have a rack like this? I have a handgun safe and rifle safe in my truck as byproduct of working in the industry. But I haven't come across the mounts that the police teams use for their trunks. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears!

Here's my truck setup.
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/924/ebFN9G.jpg

NFAREVIEW 11-23-2017 03:07 PM

Okay so I found this and it looks like the ticket! http://www.securerifle.com/apps/webs...s/show/3607742

Since our cars don't have a spare tire do they have a flap for storage in the trunk that this could mount to? Our car isn't in yet so I have to rely on you guys :)

petee1997 11-23-2017 05:10 PM

I thought this was a Mercedes enthusiast site. I am sure there are many other sites for the gun crazies.

NFAREVIEW 11-23-2017 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by petee1997 (Post 7319147)
I thought this was a Mercedes enthusiast site. I am sure there are many other sites for the gun crazies.

Sigh, why do ignorant people always have to run their mouths? It's not my fault you're scared of an inanimate object nor that you were raised in a different culture in a country without freedoms. Here, in the United States of America, we are free and remain free because our government and enemies cannot overthrow the armed populace. So forget the brainwashing the MSM has spoon fed you your entire life and pull your head out of the sand. If you don't have anything constructive to add about the trunk arrangement and ability for a mounted rifle in the W213 E300 then don't say anything at all.

ua549 11-23-2017 05:14 PM

There is very little storage under the trunk floor. The small well measures approximately 26" x 18" x 5".
I so not know what is under the well so you may not be able to bolt anything to it.

NFAREVIEW 11-23-2017 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by ua549 (Post 7319152)
There is very little storage under the trunk floor. The small well measures approximately 26" x 18" x 5".
I so not know what is under the well so you may not be able to bolt anything to it.

Thank You! I appreciate the time you took to measure the space!

Is the flap that covers the storage area connected to the floor like a hinge? Would it work if we bolted to the flap?

ua549 11-23-2017 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by NFAREVIEW (Post 7319154)
Thank You! I appreciate the time you took to measure the space!

Is the flap that covers the storage area connected to the floor like a hinge? Would it work if we bolted to the flap?

The cover is not attached to anything. There is an indentation to position the cover. A fabricated bracket may be attached to the vertical side of the well and the secure rack attached to a horizontal portion of the bracket. A triangular bracket comes to mind.

Finally, the rear seat backs are hinged allowing access to the trunk from the interior, a potential security risk for accessories.

petee1997 11-23-2017 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by NFAREVIEW (Post 7319150)
Sigh, why do ignorant people always have to run their mouths? It's not my fault you're scared of an inanimate object nor that you were raised in a different culture in a country without freedoms. Here, in the United States of America, we are free and remain free because our government and enemies cannot overthrow the armed populace. So forget the brainwashing the MSM has spoon fed you your entire life and pull your head out of the sand. If you don't have anything constructive to add about the trunk arrangement and ability for a mounted rifle in the W213 E300 then don't say anything at all.

Unlike the USA, we have the freedom to not get shot. Guns kill over 30,000 people and injure triple that number every year in the USA. No other industrial state comes close to this record. For the gun lobby, the answer is more guns. Statistics are are my side.

78degrees 11-23-2017 06:56 PM

Wow.

NFAREVIEW 11-23-2017 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by petee1997 (Post 7319189)
Unlike the USA, we have the freedom to not get shot. Guns kill over 30,000 people and injure triple that number every year in the USA. No other industrial state comes close to this record. For the gun lobby, the answer is more guns. Statistics are are my side.

LOL and no other industrial state has the population densities that we do. Do you know where all the gun crime is? Where your little statistics are drawn from...IN CITIES THAT BANNED GUNS! Yeah, NYC, LA, CHIGACO, etc. High crime areas….see a pattern? The criminals will do what they want, thats what makes a criminal. I've been a Firefighter for 15 years and have seen people die because they didn't have a gun to defend themselves and instead gargled and drowned with blood filling their lungs on a recorded 911 line because they had been stabbed 15 times. Yeah, more guns and less criminals IS the answer. A phone in the hand is not.

Also your statistics include cops and civilians killing bad guys! Bet you didn't know that. And what about the the times guns stop a crime but are never fired? That data isn't collected. Like the time my now wife and I were walking back to our car at Midnight in Ybor city back in 2009 and were followed by two thugs that pulled a knife and demanded her (body) and my keys. Had I not pulled my legally concealed Glock 19 my wife would have been raped and killed. They ran off before a shot could be fired. I didn't even get my gun all the way up. The threat was ended with no loss of life, so I thought. The next morning we saw on the news that a man was stabbed to death and robbed by two men matching their description, it still gives me goosebumps. Did they do it before they targeted us? Maybe after? What if I legally shot them and as a result that man would still be alive? We will never know and since there is no way to quantify those type of statistics, close minded outsiders like yourself will never know either.

Your government and criminals can do whatever they want to you and your loved ones, because your helpless. I'm not and thats how I will stay. And more…way more die every year from being fat with heart disease, motor vehicle accidents, and getting hit with blunt instruments. I suggest your bleeding heart yearn for them as well. Good day.

NFAREVIEW 11-23-2017 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by ua549 (Post 7319176)
The cover is not attached to anything. There is an indentation to position the cover. A fabricated bracket may be attached to the vertical side of the well and the secure rack attached to a horizontal portion of the bracket. A triangular bracket comes to mind.

Finally, the rear seat backs are hinged allowing access to the trunk from the interior, a potential security risk for accessories.

Sir,
Again, thank you for taking the time to help with this!

thefisch 11-23-2017 10:17 PM

Turning back to the car, so did you change dealerships or stick with MB Tampa?

TestnDoc 11-23-2017 10:52 PM

Interesting thread. I travel virtually every weekend between my primary and and vacation home, which is in a different state, and have been thinking about a more proper and secure way to transport long guns, particularly rifles. I have to travel through an ajoining state, but fortunately all 3 states are pro gun. I would prefer to have an SBR suppressed, but your idea of modifying an SBR with pinning a can to it is a good one. Cool video too, thanks.
Im so glad I don’t live in places like the dude above, who is totally clueless unfortunately.

NFAREVIEW 11-23-2017 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by thefisch (Post 7319269)
Turning back to the car, so did you change dealerships or stick with MB Tampa?

We ended up sticking with MB Tampa. They put a CS rep on it and they contacted MB directly and held us a car with the correct screen. It's being built NOV 30th and my wife couldn't be more happy that it's finally happening. The original order went in June 22nd!

NFAREVIEW 11-23-2017 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by TestnDoc (Post 7319280)
Interesting thread. I travel virtually every weekend between my primary and and vacation home, which is in a different state, and have been thinking about a more proper and secure way to transport long guns, particularly rifles. I have to travel through an ajoining state, but fortunately all 3 states are pro gun. I would prefer to have an SBR suppressed, but your idea of modifying an SBR with pinning a can to it is a good one. Cool video too, thanks.
Im so glad I don’t live in places like the dude above, who is totally clueless unfortunately.

Yeah I don't go around bashing people in threads with topics I don't agree with but for some reason people always think I care about their opinion on MY gun rights lol. As far as the ATF, it's strange that you don't need prior approval for a suppressor transportation across state lines…but lob 2" off your barrel and OMG you better tell us! lol

The pinned and welded can on a 10.5" barrel gives you the best of both worlds for a car rifle setup. In this day and age, anything can happen. It sucks we even have to THINK about rifles in our vehicles but with the crazies and terrorists popping up everywhere, I won't be caught without one!

On that note, if any of you are in FL and want to come out to a great event, I'm hosting another event on December 2nd and 3rd in Tarpon Springs. I plan and host two annual events each year to help my clients get their products into the hands of responsible shooters for a demo day. The last one was a heck of a good time and this new one will be even bigger.
Here is a info link if you're interested
Facebook Post
edit - Facebook links are not allowed. Just search for NFA Review EXPO 2017)

c4004matic 11-23-2017 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by NFAREVIEW (Post 7319298)
Yeah I don't go around bashing people in threads with topics I don't agree with but for some reason people always think I care about their opinion on MY gun rights lol. As far as the ATF, it's strange that you don't need prior approval for a suppressor transportation across state lines…but lob 2" off your barrel and OMG you better tell us! lol

The pinned and welded can on a 10.5" barrel gives you the best of both worlds for a car rifle setup. In this day and age, anything can happen. It sucks we even have to THINK about rifles in our vehicles but with the crazies and terrorists popping up everywhere, I won't be caught without one!

On that note, if any of you are in FL and want to come out to a great event, I'm hosting another event on December 2nd and 3rd in Tarpon Springs. I plan and host two annual events each year to help my clients get their products into the hands of responsible shooters for a demo day. The last one was a heck of a good time and this new one will be even bigger.
Here is a info link if you're interested (edit - Facebook links are not allowed. Just search for NFA Review EXPO 2017)

The crazies and terrorist all armed thanks to the NRA. Thanks for making all of us safer!!
:crazy::crazy:

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by c4004matic (Post 7319303)
The crazies and terrorist all armed thanks to the NRA. Thanks for making all of us safer!!
:crazy::crazy:

Our country has been armed since it's inception. It's why we exist. Want to try another topic hot shot? How about Bill of Rights for $200, back to you Alex!

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 12:47 AM

1200 people all shooting at the same time….and nothing bad happened. Logic, try using it sometime.

Egonvdv 11-24-2017 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by NFAREVIEW (Post 7319150)
nor that you were raised in a different culture in a country without freedoms. .

Funy sh*t saying this to a Canadian lol

petee1997 11-24-2017 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by NFAREVIEW (Post 7319197)
LOL and no other industrial state has the population densities that we do. Do you know where all the gun crime is? Where your little statistics are drawn from...IN CITIES THAT BANNED GUNS! Yeah, NYC, LA, CHIGACO, etc. High crime areas….see a pattern? The criminals will do what they want, thats what makes a criminal. I've been a Firefighter for 15 years and have seen people die because they didn't have a gun to defend themselves and instead gargled and drowned with blood filling their lungs on a recorded 911 line because they had been stabbed 15 times. Yeah, more guns and less criminals IS the answer. A phone in the hand is not.

Also your statistics include cops and civilians killing bad guys! Bet you didn't know that. And what about the the times guns stop a crime but are never fired? That data isn't collected. Like the time my now wife and I were walking back to our car at Midnight in Ybor city back in 2009 and were followed by two thugs that pulled a knife and demanded her (body) and my keys. Had I not pulled my legally concealed Glock 19 my wife would have been raped and killed. They ran off before a shot could be fired. I didn't even get my gun all the way up. The threat was ended with no loss of life, so I thought. The next morning we saw on the news that a man was stabbed to death and robbed by two men matching their description, it still gives me goosebumps. Did they do it before they targeted us? Maybe after? What if I legally shot them and as a result that man would still be alive? We will never know and since there is no way to quantify those type of statistics, close minded outsiders like yourself will never know either.

Your government and criminals can do whatever they want to you and your loved ones, because your helpless. I'm not and thats how I will stay. And more…way more die every year from being fat with heart disease, motor vehicle accidents, and getting hit with blunt instruments. I suggest your bleeding heart yearn for them as well. Good day.

Here are a few statistics. Greater Toronto Area is the 4th largest city in North America with a population of 6.418M people. In 2016 there were 56 murders of which 26 were committed with guns. That was a big year. At the end of Oct. 2017, murders were down 41% compared to last year. I live in a city of a little over 1M people. We have less than 10 murders a year. Less guns = less death. It would make it safer for innocent little children going to school, or people attending concerts or just going to church.

Yes, I know the standard NRA response. If everyone was armed, this would not happen. We all know that is not true.

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 07:24 AM

Funny, the Canadian I brought to the range 3 weeks ago was open minded and ended up loving shooting. Him and his buddy even ended up positing pics to their Instagram accounts (lyons.den604 and bobbyohh) about the good time they had. So glad I live in a free country and I'm glad it bothers you. You're not going to change my opinions on guns and I won't change yours. Now take your trolling to another thread kids. Nobody cares.

MR_M.Benz 11-24-2017 07:55 AM

How about

Originally Posted by NFAREVIEW (Post 7319387)
Funny, the Canadian I brought to the range 3 weeks ago was open minded and ended up loving shooting. Him and his buddy even ended up positing pics to their Instagram accounts (lyons.den604 and bobbyohh) about the good time they had. So glad I live in a free country and I'm glad it bothers you. You're not going to change my opinions on guns and I won't change yours. Now take your trolling to another thread kids. Nobody cares.

How about this kind of mounting.

Can be hard with a combination of glassroof :topic:

GeNomeZ 11-24-2017 08:33 AM

Here is a info link if you're interested (edit - Facebook links are not allowed. Just search for NFA Review EXPO 2017)

Good morning,

While I also exercise my 2nd Ammendant rights, I have never actually thought about putting my AR or any other rifle in my car. I always have a pistol on my person and at least one other locked securely in my 2015 CLS400. I just might have to look into this.

I have toyed with the thought of getting a suppressor (especially since the requirements are different than they used to be), but haven’t yet pulled the trigger (pun intended). My father is an avid collector of all types of firearms including suppressed and even several Tommy guns from WWII and other similar types of weapons.

I am certainly no professional like you, but even as kids (I’m in my 40’s now) we were raised to respect firearms for both their intended purpose as well as the dangers of not handling them properly. How to check a firearm to see if it’s loaded when someone hands it to you (and not just take someone’s word that it is), making sure you never point it at a person or even anything that you wouldn’t to shoot (unloaded or not), proper cleaning and very important how to secure our firearms.

I hear a lot of the same things you do regarding gun control etc., but I usually find it coming from people who have never held a firearm or at least very little experience. Most who have experience would agree that guns should be in the hands of law abiding citizens only and someone who knows how to properly use it. That’s one of the benefits of our great country...we don’t all have to agree with each other or a government that’s telling us what we have to do.

Anyway, I’m in SE FL and I am curious about your event. Can you PM any details? Thank you!

ua549 11-24-2017 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Egonvdv (Post 7319359)
Funy sh*t saying this to a Canadian lol

There are many freedoms in the US that are missing in Canada. Canadian rights are granted only to citizens and permanent residents. In the US rights are granted to everyone physically present in the US, citizen or not. Freedom of speech is limited in Canada. By law only French and English can be used to communicate with the government. Certain speech is not allowed such as "hate speech" that has no definition. In Canada the government can suspend all rights by decree. Most importantly Canadian rights are NOT part of their constitution. As such they can be changed by the national government at any time by the Canadian Parliament.

Back on topic the E300 trunk has two tie down hard points about 42" apart a few inches in from the rear of the car.

thefisch 11-24-2017 09:23 AM

Going back off topic for a second, the video production quality is top notch. Very well done.

TestnDoc 11-24-2017 09:26 AM

Sounds like an awesome event. I will see if I can work it in. Might be able to bring some of my Class III toys. Ignore the anti gun propaganda. We know that the only way to defend yourself or family is to be appropriately armed. I’m so thankful that I live in a state within a country that allows me to do just that.

Are you anywhere near KAC? I have a lot of their toys

churchill1 11-24-2017 09:28 AM

I don't have any insight on storage as I have the wagon, but wanted to say thanks for sharing your truck setup. The tundra looks fantastic. Enjoy your new E300.

Egonvdv 11-24-2017 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by ua549 (Post 7319411)
There are many freedoms in the US that are missing in Canada. Canadian rights are granted only to citizens and permanent residents. In the US rights are granted to everyone physically present in the US, citizen or not. Freedom of speech is limited in Canada. By law only French and English can be used to communicate with the government. Certain speech is not allowed such as "hate speech" that has no definition. In Canada the government can suspend all rights by decree. Most importantly Canadian rights are NOT part of their constitution. As such they can be changed by the national government at any time by the Canadian Parliament.

Back on topic the E300 trunk has two tie down hard points about 42" apart a few inches in from the rear of the car.

Yet if you take all factors in consideration that makes a country "free", the US isn't even in the top 10 (canada is).
However I have no problem with the OP asking here how he can make his Mercedes war ready ;-)
And I also enjoy shooting guns whenever I visit my cousin in San Diego!

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by GeNomeZ (Post 7319409)
Good morning,

While I also exercise my 2nd Ammendant rights, I have never actually thought about putting my AR or any other rifle in my car. I always have a pistol on my person and at least one other locked securely in my 2015 CLS400. I just might have to look into this.

I have toyed with the thought of getting a suppressor (especially since the requirements are different than they used to be), but haven’t yet pulled the trigger (pun intended). My father is an avid collector of all types of firearms including suppressed and even several Tommy guns from WWII and other similar types of weapons.

I am certainly no professional like you, but even as kids (I’m in my 40’s now) we were raised to respect firearms for both their intended purpose as well as the dangers of not handling them properly. How to check a firearm to see if it’s loaded when someone hands it to you (and not just take someone’s word that it is), making sure you never point it at a person or even anything that you wouldn’t to shoot (unloaded or not), proper cleaning and very important how to secure our firearms.

I hear a lot of the same things you do regarding gun control etc., but I usually find it coming from people who have never held a firearm or at least very little experience. Most who have experience would agree that guns should be in the hands of law abiding citizens only and someone who knows how to properly use it. That’s one of the benefits of our great country...we don’t all have to agree with each other or a government that’s telling us what we have to do.

Anyway, I’m in SE FL and I am curious about your event. Can you PM any details? Thank you!

PM sent brother! I hope you make it and I hope you win one of the awesome prizes!

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by TestnDoc (Post 7319432)
Sounds like an awesome event. I will see if I can work it in. Might be able to bring some of my Class III toys. Ignore the anti gun propaganda. We know that the only way to defend yourself or family is to be appropriately armed. I’m so thankful that I live in a state within a country that allows me to do just that.

Are you anywhere near KAC? I have a lot of their toys

I live in the Tampa Area. It's a two day event so hopefully you can come one of the two days. Basically for $40 you get to demo machine guns, silencers, flamethrowers and Harley Davidsons…including the ammo. And we are giving away 40+ guns and silencers in the free raffle! You're more than welcome to bring your guns and shoot them after you demo everything but speaking from experience, I'd just come and enjoy the day without having to worry about hauling your gear.

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 11:17 AM

Off topic: For those of you that want to attend the event. Here is a quick info video!

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by ua549 (Post 7319411)

Thank man! You've been a big help!

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by thefisch (Post 7319430)
Going back off topic for a second, the video production quality is top notch. Very well done.

Thank You! I hope you enjoy the there videos on my channel! The easiest way to find me is to search for "NFA Review Channel" in the YouTube search bar. The Tactical Walls review I did would make the haters lose their minds! lol

c4004matic 11-24-2017 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by NFAREVIEW (Post 7319319)
Our country has been armed since it's inception. It's why we exist. Want to try another topic hot shot? How about Bill of Rights for $200, back to you Alex!

is
During its inception there were mountain lions, bears and natives to deal with. You also had to hunt to eat. Not to mention slaves, women that couldnt vote, indentured servants, and leeches for medical treatment. Since you a misreading literalist of the second amendment, you are welcome to own all the muskets and single firing pistols you wish, nothing more.

ua549 11-24-2017 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by c4004matic (Post 7319546)
is
During its inception there were mountain lions, bears and natives to deal with. You also had to hunt to eat. Not to mention slaves, women that couldnt vote, indentured servants, and leeches for medical treatment. Since you a misreading literalist of the second amendment, you are welcome to own all the muskets and single firing pistols you wish, nothing more.

There are still big cats, bears, reptiles, gangs, misandrist women and other dangers to deal with today. Weapons are a necessary tool to protect one's family and home. The government can't/won't do it. Police are a slow reactionary force sometimes taking hours to respond rather than seconds. Sure there are a few people who have never been a victim of crime, but most people have.

The US Constitution is a living document that is interpreted using contemporary mores. Those mores include modern methods, tools and procedures.

78degrees 11-24-2017 03:41 PM

This forum thread shows very clear why most of europe just laughs of USAs weapon regulations..

Personally I think it's just sad. Where I'm from weapons are used for hunting and where I live at the moment as protection against polar bears.

c4004matic 11-24-2017 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by 78degrees (Post 7319636)
This forum thread shows very clear why most of europe just laughs of USAs weapon regulations..

Personally I think it's just sad. Where I'm from weapons are used for hunting and where I live at the moment as protection against polar bears.

Unfortunately in this country for many, being "ignant" is a matter of personal pride. The republican party, the party of the rich, made a historic decision to woo the white religious underclass that abandoned the democratic party as a result of the democratic embrace of the civil rights movement. They have now lost control os the party to the aptly labelled deplorables, who now feel emboldened to profess all their whacky paranoid ideas as if they were facts. Its all part of the worldwide right movement of brexiters, la Pens, nazis an other associated vermin.

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by c4004matic (Post 7319677)
Unfortunately in this country for many, being "ignant" is a matter of personal pride. The republican party, the party of the rich, made a historic decision to woo the white religious underclass that abandoned the democratic party as a result of the democratic embrace of the civil rights movement. They have now lost control os the party to the aptly labelled deplorables, who now feel emboldened to profess all their whacky paranoid ideas as if they were facts. Its all part of the worldwide right movement of brexiters, la Pens, nazis an other associated vermin.

LOL umm yeah the Democrats started slavery slick. And Nazi's? LOL Yeah did you know the KKK is a Democrat organization! HAHAHA.

The 2A does not have ANYTHING to do with hunting…nothing. It has EVERYTHING to do with keeping the government in check. You know…the reason why we left the sh*t side of the pond to start our own way of life. And man is it grand! Go ahead and believe everything you see in the news. I'm over here just enjoying my guns and freedom with a smile on my face.

NFAREVIEW 11-24-2017 04:43 PM

Hopefully this triggers the trolls into a coma.

TestnDoc 11-24-2017 06:04 PM

I would not even engage the left leaning trolls, who have probably never even handled a weapon. So thankful to live in the USA.

c4004matic 11-24-2017 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by TestnDoc (Post 7319814)
I would not even engage the left leaning trolls, who have probably never even handled a weapon. So thankful to live in the USA.

Right, I as an army armorer and have multiple guns. Im simply not ignorant nor deluded. We have gun violence rates similar to Afghanistan, now, that, is proper evidence of collective stupidity.

TestnDoc 11-24-2017 06:59 PM

Troll filter engaged.

I would like to find a trunk mount for my Benelli M4 Tactical too. Probably would fit a mount designed for rifles, except for the larger diameter barrel.

nycphotography 11-24-2017 07:20 PM

How about some 30 day bans for the jackasses who just can't help but inject politics into a thread that doesn't have to be political?

For guns, against guns, I don't know and I don't care.

What I am absolutely against is a jackass who can't help but inject his politicized bs into otherwise productive discussions. Take that crap someplace appropriate, TYVM.

c4004matic 11-24-2017 09:03 PM

Since when is a car forum an extension of guns and ammo? Besides the politics this is not a gun forum! Furtheremore a large proportion of the members are international, who see our psychopathic obsession with guns to compensate for our phallic inadequacies, at best, as retarded.