E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

2019 E450 Luxury design and MB web site

Old 10-19-2018, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 240 Likes on 201 Posts
A car
Originally Posted by JTK44
Yes it is nicer, but imo you have reached a point of extreme diminishing returns: In other words not much bang for the buck! (again my opinion only)

Road test show how quiet the E Class is, actually I believe best in class. With the acoustical package make it even quieter? Yes, but if you already have best in class quiet. how much better do you want to go.......?

Same with handling: we start off with best in class. Spend more money to even make it better than best in class?

In Europe, Asia and Australia, most S Class, 740 BMW and Audi 8 are chauffeur driven. It is rare sight indeed to see these cars owner driven and even rarer for a women to be seen driving an S Class.

Not so here in the USA.

So for Europe, Asia and Australia, the luxury cars that are owner driven are the E Class, 5 series and Audi 6.

(Do not know about South America, Mexico or Africa)
Please keep in mind that if you run the VIN of the C&D test cars of the E class commenting on the quietness of the cars, those cars have the ACP. Yes, this ana* penguin went that far.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 327 Likes on 260 Posts
2019 E450 4Matic & 2018 E400 4Matic
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Please keep in mind that if you run the VIN of the C&D test cars of the E class commenting on the quietness of the cars, those cars have the ACP. Yes, this ana* penguin went that far.
That's nice. I don't need any test to validate the E Class without ACP is extremely quiet on its own. Again, if you purchased it that's great. I hope you truly enjoy the added couple DBM's of added quiet.
The following users liked this post:
superangrypenguin (10-19-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 240 Likes on 201 Posts
A car
Originally Posted by rbrylaw
That's nice. I don't need any test to validate the E Class without ACP is extremely quiet on its own. Again, if you purchased it that's great. I hope you truly enjoy the added couple DBM's of added quiet.
For sure. We all have different priorities competing for our pocket books. To each their own, of course.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:42 PM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
2019 E450 sedan
I’d love to see where the vin no’s are posted in a c&d article.