Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz Sedans > E-Class (W213)
This Dinan Piggyback tuner looks interesting >

This Dinan Piggyback tuner looks interesting

Notices
E-Class (W213) 2016 -

This Dinan Piggyback tuner looks interesting

Old 01-06-2019, 12:15 AM

2018 E300 4Matic BRABUS FTW
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by nycebo View Post
Sadly, that's just fuel that didn't combust in the cylinder doing so in the exhaust. Might be running rich to effect it. See if your mileage is impaired.
Honestly I do not know what parameters are changed to cause the "burble" sound. As for impaired mileage, I am assuming you mean gas mileage / MPG. I wouldnt know if it is affected negatively with the tune as I got it within 30 days of my getting the car. So I have nothing to compare it to stock or not. And prior to the tune I was getting way less MPG's than the recommended window sticker anyways from a small 4cyl you may have thought there was a V8 in the E300. But that is just based on how someone drives. I never worry about MPG I am all about the SPG Smiles Per Gallon every time I get in the car. Everyone has their opinion and drives as they see fit.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:46 AM

MY19 E450 4MATIC Coupé
Originally Posted by suby01 View Post
I never worry about MPG I am all about the SPG Smiles Per Gallon every time I get in the car.
I love this and couldn't agree more.