Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FOR SALE: Willall Racing Phase 1 Tune for W205 C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W205 C63S
Post FOR SALE: Willall Racing Phase 1 Tune for W205 C63

Hey Guys - not really sure if this is the right place to sell this, but I have sold my C63S and had the Willall Racing Phase 1 piggyback taken out just before my last service and never put back in. I have the receipt and everything for the piggyback and installation costs initially. Although the serial number of the unit entitles it to any future upgrades.

It was originally $2500 AUD + installation costs and installed by Eurotune on the Gold Coast, Australia. The unit and cables itself are in perfect condition as you will see. If you need any info on the tune and what it does, you can find it here: http://www.willallracing.com.au/a45.htm#c63s or feel free to ask It was quite epic when I had it!

I'm happy to offload this for $1650 AUD + postage to anyone interested - just send me a message. I'm located in Brisbane, Australia for those local.

Cheers! - oh and apologies if this is breaking any rules or is in the wrong place. I've attached some pictures in case it helps.

Last edited by Gester; 10-11-2017 at 12:59 AM.