European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

Homework? I don’t remember getting any homework?

Old 05-03-2017, 12:49 PM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
BMW 330i
Homework? I don’t remember getting any homework?

The Mercedes-Benz European Delivery Program Suuuuucks!
It's all MBZ fault, of course! This guy should spend few month on this forum before pick up his car in Germany.

Last edited by Gary From LA; 05-03-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:34 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
BMW X3, Mercedes GLC300 (EDP)
I read the article while sitting in the Amsterdam airport waiting for the connecting flight to Stuttgart for my European deliver. I since have arrive in Stuttgart (less some luggage, I don't know why Delta can't keep luggage with the passenger, this is my third trip to Germany and the third time my luggage didn't make it when I did), but I have faith my trip will go better than the author's did, partially because I don't think my expectations are as high. I just want my new car and to have some fun driving it in Europe, most of the other stuff will work it's way out.

Oh yeah, I showed the first cab drive I saw upon exiting the airport terminal the voucher, he said he would accepted it, which he did upon arrival at the Graf Zeppelin. So my trip is already going better.
The following users liked this post:
Gary From LA (05-04-2017)