MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   Events & Gatherings (https://mbworld.org/forums/events-gatherings-24/)
-   -   ****Ventura Meet/Party AUGUST 27th**** (https://mbworld.org/forums/events-gatherings/113524-ventura-meet-party-august-27th.html)

BENZGal 07-08-2005 06:58 PM

****Ventura Meet/Party AUGUST 27th****

Where: BENZGal aka Angela's House
5577 Floyd St.
Ventura, CA 93003

When: August 27th @ 12pm

My roommates and I have decided to BBQ in your honor! We will provide the food and keg. All members are welcome! There will be a few supercharged M5's there as well. Join me for cars, food, beer and a round of drunk pool. We can also take a cruise down to the beach? I hope to have my new 55 or SL55 by then!

Lady Wolf 07-08-2005 07:16 PM

Howdy,
Count us in! Are you getting 2 new cars ot can't decide which to get?
Kim

CDP 07-08-2005 07:34 PM

wow. count me in. :)

Although, I was in Ventura @ Seaside Park last weekend and lets just say...the drive wasn't fun. lol

The Godfather 07-08-2005 07:42 PM

Awesome, I'll be there!!!

edit: btw you sure you wanna post your home address w/ all the jame55 psychos?

eLemnt | 0ne 07-09-2005 12:07 AM

I'm coming! :)

Vic55 07-09-2005 01:35 AM

Sounds awesome, I would love to attend!!

FThornton666 07-09-2005 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
I'm coming! :)

Lying Late POS *******. :cool:

Ill be there. :y

BENZGal 07-09-2005 11:49 AM

Kim,
Only getting one new car. One of my guys friends that works for an exotic car agency is trying to get me a wholesale price on the SL. If not, it's the E55. Either way I'm doing the stage III. :zoom: :X

Mike,
I'm not worried about the address! I have a big man, killer alarm and 2 kickass dogs. Your a tough bouncer so you can WWF any freaks! James has been nothing but a gentlemen to me.

Cool list so far! I can't wait to see you guys again. I promise some good food and music!

1.Benzgal & friends
2.Mr. & Mrs. Wolfe
3.Chris D Pham
4.The Godfather
5.Elemnt/one
6.Vic55
7.Dancing Benzos

Alexbenz 07-09-2005 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by BENZGal
Where: BENZGal aka Angela's House
5577 Floyd St.
Ventura, CA 93003

When: August 20th @ 12pm

My roommates and I have decided to BBQ in your honor! We will provide the food and keg. All members are welcome! There will be a few supercharged M5's there as well. Join me for cars, food, beer and a round of drunk pool. We can also take a cruise down to the beach? I hope to have my new 55 or SL55 by then!

ok quick question, how many roommates do you have and are they all girls?

The Godfather 07-09-2005 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by alexbenz
ok quick question, how many roommates do you have and are they all girls?

They are all mine already, back off!

Alexbenz 07-09-2005 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by The Godfather
They are all mine already, back off!

don't get jealous son.........and you have a sick mind...........

vraa 07-09-2005 08:01 PM

The Godfather jealous?

He's been pimping since pimping since pimping since pimping! :D

Lady Wolf 07-09-2005 08:06 PM

Kim,
Only getting one new car. One of my guys friends that works for an exotic car agency is trying to get me a wholesale price on the SL. If not, it's the E55. Either way I'm doing the stage III. :zoom: :X

I'll have you know my husband who would NOT let me mod my car for the photo shoot won a pulley today and is now talking about installing it on my car.

Alexbenz 07-09-2005 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
The Godfather jealous?

He's been pimping since pimping since pimping since pimping! :D

he's still a youngin.......i had to give him the title of godfather after he passes his tests......

BENZGal 07-09-2005 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lady Wolf
I'll have you know my husband who would NOT let me mod my car for the photo shoot won a pulley today and is now talking about installing it on my car.

Kim,
I look at it differently..if we can afford these cars, then I am sure we can afford to work on them if something goes wrong! :nix: If something goes wrong don't take it to a dealer! I have lost faith in dealerships the last two weeks while car shopping. Most of the sales people don't even know about the car they are selling. :wwf: I saw the sickest wheels on a CL65 I am making an offer on. They are AMG 19's with the titanium center and a chrome lip. Best rims I have ever seen! :bow:

Alex,
Are you coming? Yes, both of my roommates are young and sexy. Ask Mike to forward you the pic txt I sent him. Carmen the one in the pic is going to get a Mercedes next month. I thought you had a girl???????

Should be fun guys I can't wait!

vraa 07-09-2005 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Lady Wolf

What kinda pulley?

alex: LOL! Youngin', then what am I? :D

Alexbenz 07-09-2005 09:58 PM

What kinda pulley?

alex: LOL! Youngin', then what am I? :D

your not on the board of trustee's yet.........LOL

Alexbenz 07-09-2005 10:00 PM

Kim,
I look at it differently..if we can afford these cars, then I am sure we can afford to work on them if something goes wrong! :nix: If something goes wrong don't take it to a dealer! I have lost faith in dealerships the last two weeks while car shopping. Most of the sales people don't even know about the car they are selling. :wwf: I saw the sickest wheels on a CL65 I am making an offer on. They are AMG 19's with the titanium center and a chrome lip. Best rims I have ever seen! :bow:

Alex,
Are you coming? Yes, both of my roommates are young and sexy. Ask Mike to forward you the pic txt I sent him. Carmen the one in the pic is going to get a Mercedes next month. I thought you had a girl???????

Should be fun guys I can't wait!

Angela send me the pics, mike will hold out for himself....lol, if i'm here i'll stop by for sure and whoever said i had a girl????

Had was the word alright.......... :hammer:

Saprissa 07-10-2005 01:05 AM

What kinda pulley?

Mr. Wolf won the EVOSPORT pulley kit today at the 2nd Annual San Diego MB / AMG meet.

PerzBenz won a 1/18 scale CLK-GTR.

Check out all the pics on the Meet's thread.

Carlos
:zoom:
Saprissa@aol.com

vraa 07-10-2005 01:13 AM

Mr. Wolf got an Evosport pulley kit?! Lucky s.o.b. :D

oggle 07-10-2005 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by The Godfather
Awesome, I'll be there!!!

edit: btw you sure you wanna post your home address w/ all the jame55 psychos?

There's more than ONE? :duh:

vraa 07-10-2005 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by oggle
There's more than ONE? :duh:

I hope that monster never reproduces....

FThornton666 07-10-2005 03:30 AM

what is this James55 is a stalker bullcrap? What happen before i came to MBworld...as if MBWorld even existed before me. :crazy:

vraa 07-10-2005 03:47 AM

He's the biggest post whore of them all. He used to just post smilies and stuff.

He touches little boys.

Vic55 07-10-2005 01:16 PM

James55 is a good guy he just visited Neverland a little too much :naughty: