G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

G Manufaktur and carbon fiber on passenger grab handle/rear trunk door handle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 08:54 PM

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
2021 Night Black Magno G63
G Manufaktur and carbon fiber on passenger grab handle/rear trunk door handle

I ordered my 2021 G63 with the G Manufaktur package and carbon fiber interior. I noticed with the G Manufaktur package that the passenger grab handle is silver with “G Manufaktur” engraved rather than the standard carbon fiber. Also, my rear trunk door handle is not in carbon fiber though it would be without the G Manufaktur package. Please see attached photos so you see what I mean. I would like swap these 2 pieces out to match the carbon fiber of my interior. Does anyone know where I can get these 2 pieces in carbon fiber? I think I may have located the carbon part for the passenger grab handle here (https://www.mboemparts.com/oem-parts...46368333002a82) but can’t find the carbon part for the rear trunk door handle. Can anyone here help me with this? I imagine someone else probably did the same thing I’m looking to do as we are all hardcore G men! Really appreciate your help with this as would like to order the 2 pieces ASAP and get them swapped out.

Thanks 🙏🏻 everyone

Old 01-26-2021, 11:50 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
g63
Originally Posted by EJKaufman
I ordered my 2021 G63 with the G Manufaktur package and carbon fiber interior. I noticed with the G Manufaktur package that the passenger grab handle is silver with “G Manufaktur” engraved rather than the standard carbon fiber. Also, my rear trunk door handle is not in carbon fiber though it would be without the G Manufaktur package. Please see attached photos so you see what I mean. I would like swap these 2 pieces out to match the carbon fiber of my interior. Does anyone know where I can get these 2 pieces in carbon fiber? I think I may have located the carbon part for the passenger grab handle here (https://www.mboemparts.com/oem-parts...46368333002a82) but can’t find the carbon part for the rear trunk door handle. Can anyone here help me with this? I imagine someone else probably did the same thing I’m looking to do as we are all hardcore G men! Really appreciate your help with this as would like to order the 2 pieces ASAP and get them swapped out.

Thanks 🙏🏻 everyone

Wrong forum!
Old 01-26-2021, 07:29 PM

Received 136 Likes on 112 Posts
993 TT
How is this the wrong forum? This is exactly what the forum is for?
Old 01-26-2021, 09:26 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
Volt
Originally Posted by drew138
How is this the wrong forum? This is exactly what the forum is for?
There was recently a new forum added for the new w463A generation. https://mbworld.org/forums/g-class-w463a-269/

Last edited by hard top; 01-26-2021 at 09:30 PM.