Trade Blue/Black Steering Wheel for Zen Wood

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 462 Likes on 377 Posts
'25 EQG deposit, '21 718 Spyder & '20 HD Fatboy
Trade Blue/Black Steering Wheel for Zen Wood

Well after 6 replacement steering wheels, and almost 10 months, the dealer and MB could not provide me a matching Zen Wood Steering wheel. We noted at delivery how it did not match the rest of the trim and ever since they have been trying to get one that does. A month or so before mine arrived we saw one in a different G550 at their sister dealer, which a member here actually bought, and it matched perfectly so we know they did exist, and we have seen pictures of two 2021 G550s that have matching Zen wheels. It was a $600 option and since we did not want to live with it as-is we were able to get MB to replace it with the two-tone Blue/Black Napa leather, flat-bottomed steering wheel, which was an $800 option when ordering. My wife still wants a Zen wheel so if someone has a matching Zen Wood wheel and would like to trade for what we are getting (dealer just ordered it) please let me know and I will pay to ship both ways. Since it is basically my wife's vehicle I told her I would try to get one even though I consider it a long shot!
Old 05-08-2021, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 462 Likes on 377 Posts
'25 EQG deposit, '21 718 Spyder & '20 HD Fatboy
Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have a Zen Wood steering wheel? I am thinking that not many people ordered one to begin with, let alone finding someone to trade with me!