G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

G63 brake squeeze fix?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 11:06 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
G63 2019
Angry G63 brake squeeze fix?

Hello guys. Is there some way to fix brake squeeze? Dealer try to change braking pads two times without result and trying to coat it with something anti brake squeezing - no result. Maybe someone can share experience?

My brakes squeeze on low speed in traffic. I dont brake too much or from high speed. I tried bed pads - no effect. Tried to hard brake and no effect.
Old 05-09-2021, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 462 Likes on 377 Posts
'25 EQG deposit, '21 718 Spyder & '20 HD Fatboy
Originally Posted by Amaterasu
Hello guys. Is there some way to fix brake squeeze? Dealer try to change braking pads two times without result and trying to coat it with something anti brake squeezing - no result. Maybe someone can share experience?

My brakes squeeze on low speed in traffic. I dont brake too much or from high speed. I tried bed pads - no effect. Tried to hard brake and no effect.
Do you mean "squeal"? If so there are several topic in this forum that you can search on. My 2020 G550's brakes have never made a peep.
Old 05-10-2021, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,054 Likes on 805 Posts
G550
Originally Posted by Amaterasu

In case you didn't find this link by searching the forum on the topic, check this out: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/20...83247-9999.pdf
Print out a copy and take it to your dealer.