Sponsored by:

New purchase - '13 G63 - Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G63 AMG
New purchase - '13 G63 - Issues

Hi everyone, I recently picked up a '13 G63 Magno black over designo porcelain. Purchased from a MB dealer w/ 2yr warranty. Been having some issues since purchase that didn't show signs until after brought home including; blind spot inoperative, climate control not functioning on passenger front side, alignment off (couldn't tell during test drive) and a few other issues. Does anyone have experience with the climate and blind spot issues? I've done quite a bit of searching and it seems like they might all be connected in the software. I plan to take it to my local MB dealer (not the one I bought it from) to have it looked over and if need be, use my warranty to fix the issues. I really want to enjoy this car but every time I drive it, something else goes wrong! Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:58 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
yeah for the amount of money we spend and hoping that it would just work is not acceptable. But alas, what we do for vanity lol. I have an '18 and I'm praying to God nothing goes wrong with it :T
Old 05-20-2018, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G63 AMG
Quick update: All issues fixed under third party warranty. Not cheap. Moral of the story: if you're buying a used G Wagon, get the f$#*&^% warranty :-)
Old 05-22-2018, 10:43 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 & 2011 G55
Originally Posted by murderwagon
Quick update: All issues fixed under third party warranty. Not cheap. Moral of the story: if you're buying a used G Wagon, get the f$#*&^% warranty :-)
2013 notorious for issues