Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

300 TD Wagon mpg...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
300 TD Wagon mpg...

Hello. I'm not an owner of a M-B, well not quite yet anyway. I am an owner, and forum member of the Jaguar club. My wife has fallen in love with the 1980-85 300 TD Wagon. I don't know much about the car, and can't seem to find the correct forum here. If someone could direct me, I would appreciate your help.

If someone could let me know the reliability of the diesel engine and it's average mpg, that would be also helpful.

Yours,

Charles
Old 02-06-2003, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E500 4matic Wagon
Charles:

Check out this page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...6633/w123.html

Right now, I am looking for a black/saddle 300td wagon, but I'd take the car in just about any color!

My mother had her 1980 300td for 15 years until she hit a deer and totaled it. I wanted to bury it in the yard. It was a tank (except for the encounter with the deer!). I will tell you this too: every morning when I drive from western New Jersey to NYC, there is this guy in a white one with euro lights and a PA plate, right there, trucking along with me in the left lane.

Let us know what you decide? And, if you find the car and decide not to take it, let me know!!

Cheers,

BenzE