Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

New to the Site

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 12:34 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
C350
New to the Site

Hey guys, Im new to the MB world. I just purchased a 2009 C350.. I finally made the deal after a few months of looking around on the market and researching the vehicle. I am happy so far with my decision to go with this car... Its a 2009 C350, 19K miles, Steel Gray Metallic with the AMG wheels. I dont know as much as i would like to know about Mercedes as I would like to know i guess you could say so Ill probably be on this forum often.

A little bit about me:

I am originally from the former republic of Yugoslavia. I currently live in the USA. I am a dual citizen. Cars and Motorcycles are my hobbies. We also have a 07 BMW 335i, 03 Impala(currently am trying to get rid of), and the C350.. Motorcycle wise i have a 08 Yamaha R1 that i ride often. I did also have a 03 Infiniti G35 and a 07 R6s but those have been sold..

If anyone has any tips/tricks with this car that you would recommend let me know about them.

Here are some pics of the C350. I am planning to go out and take some good pics once i have some more free time.

Thanks for having me here.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Various
Congrats and welcome! Nice first post.