Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes Music - Commercial

Old 10-02-2004, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Volvo XC90 T6
Question Mercedes Music - Commercial

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and I am glad to have found such an informative and thorough website on Mercedes Benz!

I am sure you are all familiar with the awesome commercials for the Mercedes vehicles depicting their style, performance, nostalgia, and above all elegance.

My question is does anyone know what that piece of beautiful music is for the commercial called “ Faithful?”

You may view the commercial at the Mercedes website by simply going to one of the models, then when you have been directed to the web page, click on the “gallery” tab on the top. Then the pictures will appear along with a 360 degree option. But also there will be a TV Commercial choice. Click on their and the movie browser will open up. But you will notice you are able to choose several different commercials-when you glide your mouse over the commercial a title will show up above the little square.

My question is about the commercial named – Faithful.

Is there anyone that can help? It will be very much appreciated!

Yours Truly,

MBCruizer

Last edited by MBCruizer; 10-02-2004 at 01:36 AM.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E500
I didn't recognize it. It sounds like something that might have been composed just for the commercial rather than lifted from another composition.