Notices
GLA45, GLA35 AMG (X156, H247) 2014 - present (two generations)

Rebellion tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 02:04 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLA45
Rebellion tune

After a couple of weeks with the Rebellion tune im pleased to report that it has the approval from the missus
She has reported that its much better around town especially at intersections and roundabouts where a full stop is required
She said that the accelerator is much more responsive taking off from a complete stop and she feels a lot more confident when pulling out in front of on coming traffic especially at roundabouts where a lag of 1 or 2 seconds can be very dangerous and cause indecision
I know i risk warranty issues but we both feel the safety factor is more important at this time
Old 05-03-2015, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLA 45 AMG
Very useful information! I am also interested in a tune for my GLA45 and I was mainly concerned if the drivability would also improve. From your experience this sounds like the way to go
Old 05-04-2015, 03:04 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLA45
Originally Posted by fatalus
Very useful information! I am also interested in a tune for my GLA45 and I was mainly concerned if the drivability would also improve. From your experience this sounds like the way to go
It drives around town great now but you also get the added benefit of 0 to 100 Ks in sub 4.5 secs with good fuel economy on a trip 7.6L per 100Ks

Im not saying there is anything wrong with any of the tuners out there but i decided on the Rebellion because their reputation and i liked the way the tune on the dynograph kicked in at @ 2800 revs making it still fuel efficient around town...