Notices
GLA45, GLA35 AMG (X156, H247) 2014 - present (two generations)

Squeaky Brakes on AMG 2015

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gla45
Unhappy Squeaky Brakes on AMG 2015

Purchase my new AMG 2015 model on 4/2016. Brakes started making a squeaky noises shorty after. It does it sporadically. Even to the point I can't determine what causes the noise. Lived here in Miami so no so cold weather during winter months. Took it to the dealer on 11/16 and here is their response : 'Perform road test unable to hear any noise. Road test to heat rotors unable to duplicated client complaint'.

Could it be the brake pads? This noise is driving me crazy. I have an appointment on Wednesday with the dealer and want them to fix it and don't give me another stupid answer. Does anyone else has heard of this issue? Thank you for your assistance.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gla45
Part2

Took car to the dealer. Show video showing the noise so they can listen. Service advisor indicate noise is normal because the car have high performance brakes installed .. and I sad WHAT????
Old 03-04-2017, 11:21 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLA45, GL450
Same here, front-end squeaks at low speed stops. I'd written it off to cold midwest weather but may be the pad materials
Old 03-23-2017, 11:46 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
2010 e550 coupe
Mercedes is really becoming the apple of car manufacturers. You spend top dollar on their products and when something blatantly annoying and loud pops up they say that's normal deal with it, infact it's because your car is so high performance it must make this noise. I'm sick of their ****. I have a cls500 that had stock brakes and no issues... they finally went bad and had to be replaced with these new brembo pads, now nothing but squealing at light braking at stop signs. Dealer does the same shucking and jiving talking about metallic compounds like its some new technology and break squeal is now what people should expect with mercedes. Someone should start a class action suit for this.