GLA45 suspension and aftermarket parts

Notices

Old 01-22-2019, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 GLA45

Hello everyone,

I just picked up my GLA45, Iím looking for a handful of parts hopefully you guys can help me with some questions. First, what is everyone running for aftermarket coilovers, also i would like some exterior pieces such as the wing. Where could one find that!?
Old 03-02-2019, 12:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'15 AMG GLA45
Congrats on the new GLA45. Are you planning to track the car or just looking for a lower stance? I'm having a tough time finding suspension parts for the car too. I'd like to dial back a little body roll, especially in the rear, with some aftermarket sway bars. There are very few options but even fewer GLA45 owners with first hand experience.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
black 2016 GLA45 AMG
Originally Posted by Bryant Li View Post
Hello everyone,

I just picked up my GLA45, Iím looking for a handful of parts hopefully you guys can help me with some questions. First, what is everyone running for aftermarket coilovers, also i would like some exterior pieces such as the wing. Where could one find that!?
I used Gecko coilovers from Tricolore Performance for a year. Took them off a year ago and put the car back to stock suspension.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLA45
I just have H&R sport springs and they work well with the adjustable dampers. Not much of a drop but noticeably stiffer spring rates compared to stock and yet not too harsh in my opinion.