Notices
GLC Class (X253 )
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All Weather Floor Mats?

 
Old 11-16-2016, 12:51 PM
  #26  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CANADA eh!
Posts: 713
Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
Very very slow
For those still interested in Weathertec floor mat.
I've got these just in time before the snow starts to fall.
The part number is PBQ6020464.
The front ones have the buttons that click to floor's carpet.
The rear one covers over the hump, which is really good as my kids tend to step on that hump all the time.

ble2716 is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 03:45 PM
  #27  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 33
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
2019 C43
Are these direct from Weathertec? Reason I asked is last time I ordered one from them (for the CLA class), the logos show weathertec and not Mercedes, like the one you have.
aaronpatrick01 is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 07:36 PM
  #28  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CANADA eh!
Posts: 713
Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
Very very slow
I've got these from MB dealer.
I do not know how much they cost.
The part number provided above is MB's part number.
ble2716 is offline  
Old 11-17-2016, 08:50 AM
  #29  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 217
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
2017 GLC Coupe
Anyway to find out if these fit the GLC coupe?
zhenyaf is offline  
Old 11-17-2016, 09:26 PM
  #30  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLC 43 AMG
Autopreme mats

I received my Autopreme mats just before taking delivery of my GLC43. I have the Designo leather seats and the Autopreme mats compliment them perfectly. Fit is very very good.
stevo.k is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Mzparker (01-22-2018)
Old 11-20-2016, 08:52 PM
  #31  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Adi-Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,441
Received 287 Likes on 261 Posts
2010 C300 4MATIC
^ Way to derail the guys thread.

You can get similar ones on adiguardusa.com for less.
Adi-Benz is online now  
Old 11-21-2016, 11:16 AM
  #32  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLC 43 AMG
I thought the thread s about all weather mats. My 2nd post and you jump all over me???? I*'m outta here.
stevo.k is offline  
Old 11-21-2016, 03:14 PM
  #33  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CANADA eh!
Posts: 713
Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
Very very slow
Originally Posted by stevo.k View Post
I received my Autopreme mats just before taking delivery of my GLC43. I have the Designo leather seats and the Autopreme mats compliment them perfectly. Fit is very very good.


It looks nice, especially if you have Designo leather seats.

How do they hold up in winter? Do they absorb water ?
Are they slippery at all ?
ble2716 is offline  
Old 11-22-2016, 08:30 PM
  #34  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Springboro, OH
Posts: 800
Received 80 Likes on 75 Posts
GLC 300 4matic, Corvette ZO6, GMC Envoy
With those floor mats I would require anyone prior to getting in my M-B to remove their shoes.
larrypmyers is offline  
The following users liked this post:
zhenyaf (11-23-2016)
Old 11-24-2016, 09:17 PM
  #35  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Adi-Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,441
Received 287 Likes on 261 Posts
2010 C300 4MATIC
No worries dude didn't mean to come off that bad.

Welcome to the forums.

Was just saying that the ones from AdiGuard are similar but cheaper. Plus they have different styles. They look great with your interior.

They are pretty high quality and hold up very well, even in the winter with all the salt and slush. So no problems there.

Plus theres a sale going on too. You might consider that.
Adi-Benz is online now  
Old 12-16-2016, 09:14 AM
  #36  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Central PA
Posts: 24
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 SL500, 2006 ML500, 2017 GLK43
Originally Posted by ble2716 View Post
For those still interested in Weathertec floor mat.
I've got these just in time before the snow starts to fall.
The part number is PBQ6020464.
The front ones have the buttons that click to floor's carpet.
The rear one covers over the hump, which is really good as my kids tend to step on that hump all the time.

Help please. Im in the US. I was ready to order the WeatherTec mats for the GLC43 that I have on order when I came across your post. These look great and I prefer the MB logos to the WeatherTec. Having said that, the parts dept. at my dealer can't do anything with the part # that you provided, Canada only? They came back with 2 part numbers: 253-680-43-01-9G33 & 253-680-38-03-9G33. They tell me its the same but I am not buying. I am pretty sure those part #'s are for their "simple" rubber mats with the 1st part # for the front and the 2nd part # for the back. Also, the price, a total list of $115 seems too low. Anybody have any knowledge of these mats in the US? Part #? Am I correct about the assumption that I am making on the part numbers provided me by the dealer? Otherwise, are you shipping from CA?
thescrod is offline  
Old 12-16-2016, 09:56 AM
  #37  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 334
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2015i escalade platinum, 2009 escalade hybrid, 2013 RRS hselux, 2014 GLK 350 4 matic,
I also wanted the MB brand all weather mat but after getting the weather tech ones, they're actually better. The same thing can be said for my Range Rover oem all weather mat. Weather tech all the way.
sblvro is offline  
Old 12-16-2016, 06:59 PM
  #38  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
GLC 300 4M, Sprotwagen TDI, Ducati 1199R
My dealer ordered me the Benz branded Weathertech mats a month ago, still waiting for them to ship.
edofloat is offline  
Old 12-16-2016, 08:14 PM
  #39  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Central PA
Posts: 24
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 SL500, 2006 ML500, 2017 GLK43
Originally Posted by edofloat View Post
My dealer ordered me the Benz branded Weathertech mats a month ago, still waiting for them to ship.
Please advise upon arrival if they are the correct ones, the US MB part # and if you don't mind, the price you paid. Thx.
thescrod is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 08:09 PM
  #40  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
GLC 300 4M, Sprotwagen TDI, Ducati 1199R
Originally Posted by thescrod View Post
Please advise upon arrival if they are the correct ones, the US MB part # and if you don't mind, the price you paid. Thx.
After waiting, waiting more and even more waiting the dealer said my floor mats were shipping. I got home found the box and installed them right away, it was dark. The next morning I realized they simply shipped the Weathertech branded floor mats. Could have got those myself months ago. They do fit well and do the job. I paid $100 (with an Amex Benz coupon) and the dealer paid the balance, whatever that was.
edofloat is offline  
The following users liked this post:
thescrod (02-02-2017)
Old 02-02-2017, 08:14 PM
  #41  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Central PA
Posts: 24
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 SL500, 2006 ML500, 2017 GLK43
Originally Posted by edofloat View Post
After waiting, waiting more and even more waiting the dealer said my floor mats were shipping. I got home found the box and installed them right away, it was dark. The next morning I realized they simply shipped the Weathertech branded floor mats. Could have got those myself months ago. They do fit well and do the job. I paid $100 (with an Amex Benz coupon) and the dealer paid the balance, whatever that was.
Thanks for the update. Last week, the same dealer where my parts contact advised me that she was unaware of the mats/"trays" gave me a GLE loaner with them. I am curious about the part number just to check with them but I will just order the WT mats as I did more my E class.
thescrod is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 10:29 PM
  #42  
Junior Member
 
ajpogi24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 63
Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
'17 GLC43, '18 STi Limited, '08 Evo MR
Here is mine: Great quality mats from weathertech





ajpogi24 is offline  
Old 02-03-2017, 10:04 AM
  #43  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: NY
Posts: 71
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
BMW X5
Originally Posted by ble2716 View Post
It looks nice, especially if you have Designo leather seats.

How do they hold up in winter? Do they absorb water ?
Are they slippery at all ?

You need slippers inside your car, so people can take off their shoes before going into the car.
SmokinBuddha is offline  
Old 02-03-2017, 11:51 PM
  #44  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glc coupe
GLC Coupe WeatherTec

Originally Posted by zhenyaf View Post
Anyway to find out if these fit the GLC coupe?
I ordered the WeatherTec mats and cargo liner on Jan. 6, 2017 for my GLC Coupe. I questioned them on the phone when the order was placed if the cargo liner would fit because the bed is longer in the Coupe. They said it would. Well, it doesn't. The floor mats fit great but the cargo liner is about 5 inches too short. They had no problem taking it back and they paid for the return shipping. I'll wait until they sell a cargo liner that is measured and made specifically for the coupe.
gregglc is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 01:27 PM
  #45  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 217
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
2017 GLC Coupe
Originally Posted by gregglc View Post
I ordered the WeatherTec mats and cargo liner on Jan. 6, 2017 for my GLC Coupe. I questioned them on the phone when the order was placed if the cargo liner would fit because the bed is longer in the Coupe. They said it would. Well, it doesn't. The floor mats fit great but the cargo liner is about 5 inches too short. They had no problem taking it back and they paid for the return shipping. I'll wait until they sell a cargo liner that is measured and made specifically for the coupe.
once you find the cargo liner for the coupe please update us (or me )
zhenyaf is offline  
Old 02-24-2017, 03:19 PM
  #46  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 217
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
2017 GLC Coupe
Originally Posted by gregglc View Post
I ordered the WeatherTec mats and cargo liner on Jan. 6, 2017 for my GLC Coupe. I questioned them on the phone when the order was placed if the cargo liner would fit because the bed is longer in the Coupe. They said it would. Well, it doesn't. The floor mats fit great but the cargo liner is about 5 inches too short. They had no problem taking it back and they paid for the return shipping. I'll wait until they sell a cargo liner that is measured and made specifically for the coupe.
Mercedes is selling a cargo mat for the coupe now - http://www.ebay.com/itm/272532176828...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT or here: http://www.mboemparts.com/oe-mercedes-benz/2538140200

I called my local dealer and they told me the part # is 253-814-02-02 - but that doesn't come up in a search
zhenyaf is offline  
Old 02-24-2017, 03:57 PM
  #47  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 217
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
2017 GLC Coupe
Originally Posted by thescrod View Post
Help please. Im in the US. I was ready to order the WeatherTec mats for the GLC43 that I have on order when I came across your post. These look great and I prefer the MB logos to the WeatherTec. Having said that, the parts dept. at my dealer can't do anything with the part # that you provided, Canada only? They came back with 2 part numbers: 253-680-43-01-9G33 & 253-680-38-03-9G33. They tell me its the same but I am not buying. I am pretty sure those part #'s are for their "simple" rubber mats with the 1st part # for the front and the 2nd part # for the back. Also, the price, a total list of $115 seems too low. Anybody have any knowledge of these mats in the US? Part #? Am I correct about the assumption that I am making on the part numbers provided me by the dealer? Otherwise, are you shipping from CA?
You are 100% correct. My local dealer gave me the same part numbers - after doing research - they are indeed the simple floor mats. Looks to me like they dont make Weathertech type, Mercedes branded mats anymore
zhenyaf is offline  
Old 03-23-2017, 12:22 PM
  #48  
Member
 
gdepau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orland Park, Il (Chicago)
Posts: 77
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 GLC300 4Matic SUV
ToughPRO Mercedes Benz GLC Class Floor Mats Set- All Weather - Heavy Duty - Black Rub

I went a different route and ordered these all weather mats custom made for the 2017 GLC300 SUV from Amazon. Cost was only $69.95 and they are made with a flexible heavy duty rubber. They don't attach with the buttons like the carpet mats do but I put them over my mats and they don't move. Love how they look and they did a decent job in protecting over the winter. They also sell the cargo mat at the same price for the rear.








gdepau is offline  
Old 03-23-2017, 02:42 PM
  #49  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Dorset, UK
Posts: 600
Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
GLC 43
Just fitted the MB ones in mine and made for car, 92 in UK.
Philamg is offline  
Old 04-04-2017, 02:25 AM
  #50  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLC 300 Coupe
MB & Weather Tech

GLC 300 COUPE

My front allweather mats are from Mercedes Benz (my dealer hooked me up)

The back all weather mats are WeatherTech and were ordered for me by the AutoZone guy. They fit perfectly!

i also got a OEM GENUINE MERCEDES BENZ CARGO AREA TRUNK TRAY 17-UP GLC COUPE from ebay and that looks amazing too.

Cargo area /trunk tray
mcm180 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: All Weather Floor Mats?


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: