GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Purchasing extended warranty and maintenance package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus ES 300
Purchasing extended warranty and maintenance package

I am considering buying a new GLC? If I move forward with buying GLC, I am planning to purchase extended warranty and maintenance package.
Please advise what are the options in the extended warranty and maintenance package. How much it costs?
Is it possible to negotiate a deal on the extended warranty and maintenance packages. Could you share any pointers related to it?
Old 01-28-2018, 03:32 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
2020 GLC 300 4Matic - Brilliant Blue/Black MB Tex, Premium Pkg, Multimedia Pkg,Parking & Driver Asst
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your purchase. I think the reason you're not getting any responses is because these questions have been discussed many times before in here, and may be worth searching for. In fact, I'm going to do the same as in a few months I'll be approaching my 1 year anniversary with my GLC and need to get some more info on maintenance costs/packages. I believe the extended warranty you can purchase at any time up until the original warranty expires, so I may be doing that as well in the future if I decide to hold onto it after 4 years.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:09 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 300 4Matic, Sport+Night
Originally Posted by Roowah
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your purchase. I think the reason you're not getting any responses is because these questions have been discussed many times before in here, and may be worth searching for. In fact, I'm going to do the same as in a few months I'll be approaching my 1 year anniversary with my GLC and need to get some more info on maintenance costs/packages. I believe the extended warranty you can purchase at any time up until the original warranty expires, so I may be doing that as well in the future if I decide to hold onto it after 4 years.
Yeah, do a search on the forum -- I followed the advice of one poster and called MB of Austin. When I was picking up my vehicle from European Delivery, they would not budge a $1 on the extended warranty. So, I purchased it a few weeks later from MB of Austin - was super easy, all over the phone.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:09 PM
DJK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 e550
Question warranty on 2010 E550 from Mercedes vs. Endurance

My 2010 E550 currently has 28k miles.
Florida Mercedes dealer offered 4 years/48k miles for $4700.
Endurance offered 7 years/100k miles for $4500
Supposedly MB dealers accept Endurance warranty
I have seen posts saying if MB offers a warranty it is best to go with them rather than 3rd party.
I'd appreciate thoughts on this, seeing Endurance deal looks better on paper. T