GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

LiveTraffic is not working since last month

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2024, 11:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLE
Hey Eric,

Guess what! It’s just coming back! For three days the LiveTraffic is working every time. Don’t know how but it just automatically working again!!!
I’ll wait before next Thursday. If it’s still working then I can cancel the appointment and enjoy it!

Originally Posted by EricLeung
Hi James,.
Yes, it is rather obvious I choose that dealer. I am sure you can guess where do I usually go for dinner.
Below is the bill, they didn't put the price, only (N/C). I capture the part that "replace HERMES" so that at least you know what works are involved.

Just my opinion, given the amount of work (labor) and "replace unit" (hardware) plus tax, I have a feeling that it would be expensive. I am guess your alternative for the fullscreen carplay ($650) may be a better option.
All is well, good luck.

P.S. If they are confused and give you a hard time, talk to Ivan Liang and say you have the same issue with "Eric Leung, White 2020 GLC 300. Bring the car in on 9 May and out on 11 May".

Old 06-17-2024, 10:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
GLC 300
Hi James,

Good to hear that it is working for 3 days. It is a good sign. Good luck and hope it resolves itself so that you don't have to worry about any cost.

Cheers and happy driving!
Eric