GLC63s, GLC63, GLC43 AMG SUV and Coupe (X253, C253) 2015 - Present

Is there Euro Delivery MSRP Discount on GLC63?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
volvo xc90
Is there Euro Delivery MSRP Discount on GLC63?

A few years ago E63 had a 5% Euro Delivery Discount and waived the $900+ transport fee.

Does anyone know if the new GLC63 qualifies for a Euro delivery discount off MSRP other than a waived transport fee?

GT
Old 10-02-2017, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 744 Likes on 486 Posts
2022 Mercedes EQS 580
Originally Posted by GTar
A few years ago E63 had a 5% Euro Delivery Discount and waived the $900+ transport fee.

Does anyone know if the new GLC63 qualifies for a Euro delivery discount off MSRP other than a waived transport fee?

GT
It's the same - and if you want a European vacation then this would be a great idea.

However several people have got larger discounts on US delivery.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:45 PM

volvo xc90
Thanks Stealth Pilot. A few questions to help my order

1- Do you believe Euro Delivery GLC63 will be 5% factory Discount

2- If 5% Euro Delivery Discount. Is this in addition to dealer Discount?

3- For your Designo Red Seats. Did you confirm what the upsell cost is above the normal $3100 Designo white/Black?

4- Did MB confirm what your delivery date is and if there is a delay due to special Designo Red Seats?

Thanks
GT
Old 10-02-2017, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 744 Likes on 486 Posts
2022 Mercedes EQS 580

3- For your Designo Red Seats. Did you confirm what the upsell cost is above the normal $3100 Designo white/Black?

4- Did MB confirm what your delivery date is and if there is a delay due to special Designo Red Seats?

Thanks
GT
1) Yes that is what I was told by MB USA. All ED programs for AMG 63 models are 5% discount and waive the $925 delivery fee. So 5% +$925 is the discount. If you do ED you should also ask for Center of Excellence delivery. This is an extra special delivery experience only for AMG models and the S-Class.

2) My understanding from reading this board is that there is no dealer discount on Euro Delivery. This is a key difference between the Mercedes program and the BMW program.

3) I never proceeded with the quote process because Mercedes told me that the red seats would delay the car's production by 12 weeks implying an April delivery. This is too late for a 2018 model from my perspective.

4) I don't have a confirmed delivery date, however according to a rep on the AMG Lounge production will begin in November or December. I am number 1 on my dealer's waitlist. This implies a January delivery. My dealer says they don't know the production dates for any GLC 63 models because they have not yet received any allocations. They say they receive their next round of allocations on October 10th, so I am hoping that round will include allocations for the GLC63S coupe. If it does then I will know a firm production date.

Last edited by stealth.pilot; 10-02-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:28 PM

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts
GLC43, GTI, X3, Mazda3

Thanks
GT
The max factory discount for AMG vehicles is 5%. Dealers can apparently do another 2% (total 7%), if they want and that's it...well, at least that's what my dealer told me this weekend when ordering the GLC43. If that's the case, that changed from this past Spring, as some on the board were able to get 8-9% ED discount from some US dealers on the 43.

This site is pretty informative/helpful, as well...http://mbeuropeandelivery.com/savings.php (No affiliation with nor did I purchase from him.)

Good luck! The 63 is a beast, but I'm already on thin ice with the better half for getting the 43.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:33 PM

volvo xc90
GLC 63 will inspire focus

Thanks, if you are on thin ice for purchasing GLC43 with the wife
I am treading water with my wife on GLC63
The plan is to keep this vehicle for 6 years as the last advancement for the v8

It puts career laser focus on having a more successful next few years and no distractions which is good for middle aged married fathers