Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 07:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C250d AMG Line
Question GLC & 63S Questions

Hi Guys,

Few quick questions;

1) On the 63S in the UK we get a choice of 20" or 21" wheels - anyone here riding on 21" wheels think the ride is too harsh?
2) How is the Burmester Sound System, in the C Class it is barely ok wouldn't call it refined or great - is it a better system in the GLC?
3) They've changed something here in the UK now so that black nappa leather interior comes with weird red inserts in the doors, hoping thats an error.
4) Anyone taken delivery yet and can tell me how it does quiet/comfort/relaxing? Can it be used in a relatively stress free way?

Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
kauboy (12-02-2017)
Old 12-03-2017, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 158 Posts
2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by DangerMouseUK
Hi Guys,

Few quick questions;

1) On the 63S in the UK we get a choice of 20" or 21" wheels - anyone here riding on 21" wheels think the ride is too harsh?
2) How is the Burmester Sound System, in the C Class it is barely ok wouldn't call it refined or great - is it a better system in the GLC?
3) They've changed something here in the UK now so that black nappa leather interior comes with weird red inserts in the doors, hoping thats an error.
4) Anyone taken delivery yet and can tell me how it does quiet/comfort/relaxing? Can it be used in a relatively stress free way?

Thanks!
1) The car wasn't released yet anywhere in the world
2) I'd guess it's the same as in the C class
3) Nobody knows yet
4) See answer #1
Old 12-04-2017, 11:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 744 Likes on 486 Posts
2022 Mercedes EQS 580
Originally Posted by DangerMouseUK
Hi Guys,

Few quick questions;

Thanks!
There are a lot of reviews which cover the ride quality on 21" wheels

https://mbworld.org/forums/glc43-glc...ml#post7305665