GLC63s, GLC63, GLC43 AMG SUV and Coupe (X253, C253) 2015 - Present

GLC 63 AMG... Lets talk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glc63
GLC 63 AMG... Lets talk

With the 5 or so delays on production etc since last year NY auto show.. what is the feeling. I have my order filled out waiting for dates and times. I wanted this truck. Not that the new SVR jag and some of these other are not totally tempting me but... at what point is MB kicking us in the crotch by releasing this as a 2018. We are at best in a depreciation debacle this late in the year. What do y’all think??? Why couldn’t they take care of us and make it a 2019??
Should I walk away? Am I over reacting?

Thanks for allll input!!
Old 03-29-2018, 04:12 PM

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts
GLC43, GTI, X3, Mazda3
Originally Posted by Cham850
With the 5 or so delays on production etc since last year NY auto show.. what is the feeling. I have my order filled out waiting for dates and times. I wanted this truck. Not that the new SVR jag and some of these other are not totally tempting me but... at what point is MB kicking us in the crotch by releasing this as a 2018. We are at best in a depreciation debacle this late in the year. What do y’all think??? Why couldn’t they take care of us and make it a 2019??
Should I walk away? Am I over reacting?

Thanks for allll input!!
I personally would walk away from a 2018 model precisely because of how this has been handled by MB and the depreciation aspect, UNLESS I was getting some type of really good "deal". I'd rather just go ahead and get a 2019 model at this point. You've waited this long, what's another couple months for a "new" model. Ha. Good luck!
Old 03-29-2018, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glc63
Agree completely. Add the fact 2019 brings the sport seats that inexcusable were not offered for 2018 as well. I’m getting a super deal. Better then I’d like to share, however I’d feel stupid having a 2018 in Q2/3 2018 when Q3 brings 2019. They haven’t even built a 2018 yet, maybe as we speak yet they are taking 2019 orders. Shame on them. I hope they all sit on the damn lot
Old 03-29-2018, 05:57 PM

Received 57 Likes on 43 Posts
'18 Black GLC63S
Well, I'll share my view. I have an order for 2018 GLC63S that has been built and shipped to port. As I understand today, it is sitting in the VPC as we speak waiting for EPA (and Monroney sticker) and the official MB US market release. The hope is a mid-April release of the car to my dealer, then a few days later, to me. I do not disagree with your point about depreciation and a late model year introduction. Hopefully, MB will offer my dealer some additional incentive to pass along to me as a loyal/patient customer waiting for the first batch of cars. My new dealer has been great and very helpful about the process since I cancelled and switched. I hope he throws in a little something extra from the holdback to make it up .