GLC63s, GLC63, GLC43 AMG SUV and Coupe (X253, C253) 2015 - Present

New GLC43 experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 06:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
GLC43, C43
New GLC43 experience

Used this forum and its members to help research the past 2 weeks or so on a car for my girlfriend and unintentionally myself...

She saw a C43 coupe at an auto show and really liked it though at the time didn't value performance as highly. I let her lead the charge and supported her choice as I just researched and offered things I read. She drove an Audi S3 and Lexus RC350 preferring the Lexus before going in for the C43 test drive. She by far loved the fit and finish of the MB and realized what she was missing with performance. We bought it that day and the customer service and buying experience was excellent.

I drove a Cayman S and was so impressed over 3 days with her car. If it had been available when I bought my Cayman I think I would have chosen it. Top notch quality/luxury, excellent performance only a hair less (in my subjective driving experience) than my Cayman but with all wheel and all year utility. Awesome. I came on here and read about the GLC's because we have a 1 year old Belgian Malinois that I use to bring with me to work twice a week in my beater/winter car and I wanted to get away from a "weekend" car and be more practical. Test drove the GLC43 and was again really impressed. They had 4 on the lot and the only thing this didnt have was the carbon fiber trim her C43 does. It has piano black.Anyway, with barely any haggling they offered more for my Cayman than I was expecting and $60,930 off the $65,430 sticker. I asked for another $1,000 off because of just putting new rear tires on the Cayman and the deal was done. $60,773.80 out the door. Better than what Edmunds suggested, a little over 9% discount and silk smooth service. Even if I could have eeked out a little more off I was happy and feel we got good deals on both cars.

White/black leather w red stitching
Panoramic roof
LED headlight/taillight
Burmester sound
Multimedia/Night/Advanced Park Assist Packages

After driving a 3 Series, 5 Series, A4 and Cayman over the past years this is my first MB. The customer service was excellent. The fit, finish and performance exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend both cars and can only imagine the performance of the 63's. Just wanted to give back a little bit since like I said, reading on here was a big help with research during the buying process.

Thanks!
The following 3 users liked this post by adam2433:
dieselfan1974 (06-29-2018), lanoipat (06-20-2018), viper3ez (06-20-2018)
Old 06-20-2018, 07:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 301 Likes on 190 Posts
GLC 450
Good report and welcome to the forum, I have had my 43 for 16 months and still look forward to driving it.