Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > GLC43 & GLC63 AMG
Anyone have their 2019s yet? >

Anyone have their 2019s yet?

Notices

Anyone have their 2019s yet?

 
Old 11-08-2018, 12:47 PM
  #176  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Midwest
Posts: 50
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
2019 AMG GLC 63, 2016 BMW M4 Convertible, 2015 Audi A3, 2015 Audi SQ5
I can't take it anymore. Watching a GLC63 delivery video on YouTube. Why do I torture myself.

tpherson is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 05:11 PM
  #177  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GLC43 AMG Coupe
I'm in Canada - was told today that my 43 arrived on the East Coast today, but hasn't been approved by Canada yet.
No date as to when it will be either.

Not happy - I was originally told I would have my car by September when I ordered it at the start of June.
Eddie McCool is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 05:17 PM
  #178  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 137
Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
2010 Audi S4, 2019 GLC 43
Originally Posted by Eddie McCool View Post
I'm in Canada - was told today that my 43 arrived on the East Coast today, but hasn't been approved by Canada yet.
No date as to when it will be either.

Not happy - I was originally told I would have my car by September when I ordered it at the start of June.
That's another Friday and no car !
May be by next Friday !
lanoipat is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 05:20 PM
  #179  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 307
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
2015 CLA 45 AMG, 2019 C43 coupe AMG
Originally Posted by Eddie McCool View Post
I'm in Canada - was told today that my 43 arrived on the East Coast today, but hasn't been approved by Canada yet.
No date as to when it will be either.

Not happy - I was originally told I would have my car by September when I ordered it at the start of June.
Have you guys heard anything at all like the guys from the States? There was mention of Nov15-18 release? Just wondering as Iím waiting for a C43 coupe and seem to be in the same boat as you guys?
Mayur999 is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 05:22 PM
  #180  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GLC43 AMG Coupe
I haven't heard anything and can't get anything from the dealer - he just says maybe next week - but hes been saying that since September.
Eddie McCool is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:09 PM
  #181  
Junior Member
 
weeles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Brampton , Ontario
Posts: 28
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
2013 C350 coupe
I know at my dealership that the C43's and GLE 43's have been arriving (started Monday), so that is a great sign and shouldn't be to much longer. My 43 coupe is sitting in Concord Ont, 30 minutes away from my dealership.

This wait (ordered June 27th) has been nuts.
weeles is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:17 PM
  #182  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 307
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
2015 CLA 45 AMG, 2019 C43 coupe AMG
Originally Posted by weeles View Post
I know at my dealership that the C43's and GLE 43's have been arriving (started Monday), so that is a great sign and shouldn't be to much longer. My 43 coupe is sitting in Concord Ont, 30 minutes away from my dealership.

This wait (ordered June 27th) has been nuts.
Yeah, somehow the C43 sedans are rleased but not the coupes... I have NO idea why.

Mine has been in Concord since Oct 1st as well. Prior to that was in Halifax since July 10th. i ordered May 4th. This wait sucksssss, just want it to be over. But somehow I feel like there wlll be yet another delay.
Mayur999 is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:19 PM
  #183  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 307
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
2015 CLA 45 AMG, 2019 C43 coupe AMG
Originally Posted by weeles View Post
I know at my dealership that the C43's and GLE 43's have been arriving (started Monday), so that is a great sign and shouldn't be to much longer. My 43 coupe is sitting in Concord Ont, 30 minutes away from my dealership.

This wait (ordered June 27th) has been nuts.
Which dealership did you order from?
Mayur999 is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:24 PM
  #184  
Junior Member
 
weeles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Brampton , Ontario
Posts: 28
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
2013 C350 coupe
Originally Posted by Mayur999 View Post
Yeah, somehow the C43 sedans are rleased but not the coupes... I have NO idea why.

Mine has been in Concord since Oct 1st as well. Prior to that was in Halifax since July 10th. i ordered May 4th. This wait sucksssss, just want it to be over. But somehow I feel like there wlll be yet another delay.
Well the news I find great is the 43's have started. To me it seems that it is very close now.
I do agree with you that it was 1 C43 sedan that showed up in Brampton on Monday, I already have my winter rims in the garage and will have the car delivered with them on my GLC.
weeles is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:28 PM
  #185  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 307
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
2015 CLA 45 AMG, 2019 C43 coupe AMG
Originally Posted by weeles View Post
Well the news I find great is the 43's have started. To me it seems that it is very close now.
I do agree with you that it was 1 C43 sedan that showed up in Brampton on Monday, I already have my winter rims in the garage and will have the car delivered with them on my GLC.
Thats awesome. I ordered from MB Brampton as well. haha. Im sure we will be getting them at the same time.

Where did you end up getting Winters from? Did you do 18s or 19s?
Mayur999 is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:35 PM
  #186  
Junior Member
 
weeles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Brampton , Ontario
Posts: 28
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
2013 C350 coupe
I 19' replica rims from Bramalea tire. posted a pic in the winter setup thread. Of course not on my GLC yet.

Are you driving yours in the winter?
weeles is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:37 PM
  #187  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 307
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
2015 CLA 45 AMG, 2019 C43 coupe AMG
Originally Posted by weeles View Post
I 19' replica rims from Bramalea tire. posted a pic in the winter setup thread. Of course not on my GLC yet.

Are you driving yours in the winter?
Yeah, its going to be my daily - C43 coupe. But I dont have winters yet. I am away for the next week but when I get back was going to pic up a set of rims and tires. Depending when it gets delivered may have to get the Winter set up on.
Mayur999 is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:51 PM
  #188  
Junior Member
 
weeles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Brampton , Ontario
Posts: 28
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
2013 C350 coupe
Originally Posted by Mayur999 View Post
Yeah, its going to be my daily - C43 coupe. But I dont have winters yet. I am away for the next week but when I get back was going to pic up a set of rims and tires. Depending when it gets delivered may have to get the Winter set up on.
I find my C350 coupe to low for the winter. I also go north (2hrs) every weekend , as long as it isn't really bad weather. What colour did you order?

I ordered selenite grey, almost fully loaded. Today I ordered my winter floor mats , to swap out instantly and protect my investment. I live close to the dealer during the week (4 min) and make a stop there every day to see whats come in.I will keep an eye out for your coupe.
weeles is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:55 PM
  #189  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 307
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
2015 CLA 45 AMG, 2019 C43 coupe AMG
Originally Posted by weeles View Post
I find my C350 coupe to low for the winter. I also go north (2hrs) every weekend , as long as it isn't really bad weather. What colour did you order?

I ordered selenite grey, almost fully loaded. Today I ordered my winter floor mats , to swap out instantly and protect my investment. I live close to the dealer during the week (4 min) and make a stop there every day to see whats come in.I will keep an eye out for your coupe.

Nice! Iím in Mississauga but bought my last 3 cars from the MB Brampton guys. They are great.

I got polar white and fully loaded as well aside from IDP.

Youre lucky your close by and can get updates often. Itís been a long long wait now. Just want delivery day to get here soon. I hope itís this month and doesnít go into Dec.

Mayur999 is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 07:02 PM
  #190  
Junior Member
 
weeles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Brampton , Ontario
Posts: 28
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
2013 C350 coupe
Originally Posted by Mayur999 View Post



Nice! Iím in Mississauga but bought my last 3 cars from the MB Brampton guys. They are great.

I got polar white and fully loaded as well aside from IDP.

Youre lucky your close by and can get updates often. Itís been a long long wait now. Just want delivery day to get here soon. I hope itís this month and doesnít go into Dec.

Wow that is funny, I got mine from Mississauga.
Car will look amazing for sure.
weeles is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 09:37 PM
  #191  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 137
Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
2010 Audi S4, 2019 GLC 43
Look like it was delays on the 2018 MY last year too !

https://mbworld.org/forums/glc-class...ification.html
lanoipat is offline  
Old 11-10-2018, 11:01 AM
  #192  
PREMIUM SPONSOR
 
susman@eurogermantown.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,640
Liked 280 Times in 229 Posts
Yea I mean the 2018 GLC63's didn't arrive until this past April lol... but the 43's weren't bad timing. I think we are on the home stretch, I did confirm no official date of the 15h btw... could be the 15th, but they are about to get certs signed off...
susman@eurogermantown.com is online now  
The following users liked this post: [email protected]
lanoipat (11-10-2018)
Old 11-11-2018, 12:49 AM
  #193  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
glc63s coupe



( May 2018 - Nov 2018 )

Last edited by QAQ GameOver; 11-11-2018 at 01:22 AM.
QAQ GameOver is offline  
Old 11-13-2018, 10:38 PM
  #194  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Orange Park Acres, CA
Posts: 1,239
Liked 41 Times in 30 Posts
'16 AMG GT-S, '05 Ford GT, '19 GLC63, '12 ML 350 BT
Hot off the Press,
Shipping of MY19 GlC63C4 253.388, MY19 GLC634S 253.389, My19 GLC83W4 253.988 shipping of these vehicles will commence Wednesday, 11/14/18 for all Regions. Necessary Pricing, Monroney Label, Certification of Origin sign offs, and Certifications from Vehicle Compliances and Analysis for the above MY19 models.
My vehicle is in Long Beach VPC. Expecting arrival in Scottsdale by before the 24th.
Jim Brady is online now  
The following users liked this post: Jim Brady
Chuck_SF (11-14-2018)
Old 11-13-2018, 10:59 PM
  #195  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 307
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
2015 CLA 45 AMG, 2019 C43 coupe AMG
Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
Hot off the Press,
Shipping of MY19 GlC63C4 253.388, MY19 GLC634S 253.389, My19 GLC83W4 253.988 shipping of these vehicles will commence Wednesday, 11/14/18 for all Regions. Necessary Pricing, Monroney Label, Certification of Origin sign offs, and Certifications from Vehicle Compliances and Analysis for the above MY19 models.
My vehicle is in Long Beach VPC. Expecting arrival in Scottsdale by before the 24th.

Great news. May I ask where you got this info from?
Mayur999 is offline  
Old 11-13-2018, 11:47 PM
  #196  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 453
Liked 54 Times in 47 Posts
GLC63
Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
Hot off the Press,
Shipping of MY19 GlC63C4 253.388, MY19 GLC634S 253.389, My19 GLC83W4 253.988 shipping of these vehicles will commence Wednesday, 11/14/18 for all Regions. Necessary Pricing, Monroney Label, Certification of Origin sign offs, and Certifications from Vehicle Compliances and Analysis for the above MY19 models.
My vehicle is in Long Beach VPC. Expecting arrival in Scottsdale by before the 24th.

do not play with emotions!

I will start driving to baltimore this weekend to pick mine up.
viper3ez is online now  
Old 11-14-2018, 12:54 AM
  #197  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 137
Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
2010 Audi S4, 2019 GLC 43
Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
Hot off the Press,
Shipping of MY19 GlC63C4 253.388, MY19 GLC634S 253.389, My19 GLC83W4 253.988 shipping of these vehicles will commence Wednesday, 11/14/18 for all Regions. Necessary Pricing, Monroney Label, Certification of Origin sign offs, and Certifications from Vehicle Compliances and Analysis for the above MY19 models.
My vehicle is in Long Beach VPC. Expecting arrival in Scottsdale by before the 24th.
Any idea if it's also the 43 ?
lanoipat is offline  
Old 11-14-2018, 09:30 AM
  #198  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Orange Park Acres, CA
Posts: 1,239
Liked 41 Times in 30 Posts
'16 AMG GT-S, '05 Ford GT, '19 GLC63, '12 ML 350 BT
Originally Posted by Mayur999 View Post
Great news. May I ask where you got this info from?
reliable trusted source within MB. Corroborated in past with the delivery of other released vehicles. Didnít ask about 43ís.

Jim Brady is online now  
The following users liked this post: Jim Brady
lanoipat (11-14-2018)
Old 11-14-2018, 09:44 AM
  #199  
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 96
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
911 TTS
My dealer just confirmed the info. Car is being released for distribution as we speak.
JW001 is offline  
Old 11-14-2018, 01:33 PM
  #200  
Newbie
 
Dota2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
glc63s
Whose car has been delivered in Toronto
Dota2 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: Anyone have their 2019s yet?


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: