GLC63s, GLC63, GLC43 AMG SUV and Coupe (X253, C253) 2015 - Present

Hypercar Development Tune for AMG?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2018, 10:14 AM

Received 57 Likes on 43 Posts
'18 Black GLC63S
Hypercar Development Tune for AMG?

Dropped my car off at dealer to check brake pad wear sensor. SA mentioned that they work with Hypercar out of Charlotte on tunes for AMGs. I checked out the website, which is focused exclusively on McLaren tunes. Anyone on the forum come across this tuner in researching ECU tunes? Curious as I couldn't find much on the internet.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:42 AM

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts
GLC43
Originally Posted by Nationalleaguer
Dropped my car off at dealer to check brake pad wear sensor. SA mentioned that they work with Hypercar out of Charlotte on tunes for AMGs. I checked out the website, which is focused exclusively on McLaren tunes. Anyone on the forum come across this tuner in researching ECU tunes? Curious as I couldn't find much on the internet.
I have heard of Hypercar Development through social media and Matt Farah talking about a compound charged McLaren. I probably would just stick with the well-known shops when it comes to your AMG though.
The following users liked this post:
Nationalleaguer (12-27-2018)
Old 12-30-2018, 09:11 AM

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts
20 Lamborghini Urus, 2021 G63
I know one of the owners and live in Charlotte, NC near their shop as well and been to their shop. I haven't tuned any of my AMG's, but they do great work and have had friends tune their AMG's/Porsches/McLarens with no problems....

http://hyperfastcars.com/