Backup camera alert volume - MBWorld.org Forums

Notices

Backup camera alert volume

Old 01-17-2019, 12:36 PM

2015 Porsche 911 GTS
Backup camera alert volume

Hi
Looked through the manual and online, can't find any info on this. I pull into my garage with the radio on. I start to backup so I can turn into my spot - when I get close to the car behind me, the parking sensors pickup the car and start to beep, but it's almost impossible to hear. Any idea if I can make the alerts louder without making the radio louder (in which case I still won't be able to hear it) ?
Old 01-17-2019, 08:43 PM

2018 GLC 43 & 2014 SLK 350, gone 2016 E63 Wagon
No idea of whether you can adjust the volume. I would just use the rear camera. It definitely shows how close you are whether the radio is on or not.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:05 PM

2010 Audi S4, 2019 GLC 43
Originally Posted by psychlox View Post
Hi
Looked through the manual and online, can't find any info on this. I pull into my garage with the radio on. I start to backup so I can turn into my spot - when I get close to the car behind me, the parking sensors pickup the car and start to beep, but it's almost impossible to hear. Any idea if I can make the alerts louder without making the radio louder (in which case I still won't be able to hear it) ?
You can change the volume of sensor . I did but don't remember how , I will check again and let you know !
Old 01-19-2019, 07:54 PM

2015 Porsche 911 GTS
Cool, thank you !