Extended warranty pricing - MBWorld.org Forums

Notices

Extended warranty pricing

Old 02-10-2019, 04:33 PM

Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Extended warranty pricing

Sorry if this is a repost, couldn't find info on this.

In Canada the extended warranty pricing retail price is displayed on MBs site like the following capture.
Do you think the price for the GLC63s is really 3k for 3 years? That seems low isn't it?? (In USD that is 2.2k)

Does anybody have experience buying this warranty for the GLC63s or GLC63? (US or Canada)
Thanks.

Old 02-10-2019, 06:38 PM

2018 GLC43
Originally Posted by j4ypal View Post
Sorry if this is a repost, couldn't find info on this.

In Canada the extended warranty pricing retail price is displayed on MBs site like the following capture.
Do you think the price for the GLC63s is really 3k for 3 years? That seems low isn't it?? (In USD that is 2.2k)

Does anybody have experience buying this warranty for the GLC63s or GLC63? (US or Canada)
Thanks.
A new Mercedes in the USA has a 4 year warranty!!!
A CPO comes with a 2 year warranty.
Only thing I buy is the wheel and tire which I have already used to replace a rear tire that picked up a screw.
I probably won’t have my Mercedes more than 4 years.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:19 PM

'18 Black GLC63S
Not sure that post is correct. My warranty was significantly higher. I opted for the 7/75k based on my usage. AMGs are tier 4 in the US. Check out the technical forum warranty section for posts on the topic. Expect at least double what you posted. In the US, it’s refunded if you aren’t beyond the initial 4 year warranty. In theory, buying it up front should amount to a 10 to 15 percent discount. Each dealer operates differently, so you can try to shop around. I didn’t. I was happy with my dealer service team. Probably could have opted to shop around and save a few bucks but I’m also about the relationship. Good luck.