New Intro, My plans so far looking for tips AMG 43

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GLC 43
New Intro, My plans so far looking for tips AMG 43

Have tinted front windows and clear bra including headlights
Ebay China mudflaps/splashguards on the way.
Weathertech front floor covers and clear film kit. Some looped carpet mats to go on top of the floor covers and save the stock mats.
I am waiting a little time for paint to cure to do my full Zaino process. After Zaino I might try the Maquires ceramic spray on top.
To change oil to Amsoil at about 1000 miles, only have 230 so far.
I'll go back to dealer to do ceramic pads, mudflaps, Amsoil at 1000 miles. Maybe lowering links not sure about that yet.
Will pull an oil lab sample next time at 10,000 drain but the way I drive will be 1-1/2 years.

Drove my wife's new white Volvo XC60 Inscription T6 (blower and turbo) after being in my car for the week, it is quite good too, more for luxury/comfort for her but competent too.

So what I am thinking about to do.
Ceramic brake pads
Lowering module, does this change alignment particularly camber?
Do we need SS brakelines on this car?

What else is practical, useful, essential to do to this car. I'm not big on modding a car just minor things.
I drive careful, have individual dynamic on Motor:sport and everything else Comfort is about my speed.

I do have the GY Eagle Sport all-season 20", would like an extra set of wheels for Michelin summer tires. That can wait a while on the expense, I have a good set of GY so far, smooth at speed.
I wouldnt want my tires any harder or more audible noise on small bumps, will try to do my own acoustic foam in next set of tires. I did drop pressure from 37 from dealer to 33 cold.