MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   GLE Class (V167) (https://mbworld.org/forums/gle-class-v167-250/)
-   -   Burmester High END 3d Surround System (https://mbworld.org/forums/gle-class-v167/736558-burmester-high-end-3d-surround-system.html)

Piannino 02-21-2019 11:17 AM

Burmester High END 3d Surround System
 
Hello...

While Configuring the GLE 2020 on the website i noticed that there is not only the option to upgrade to Burmster (+1k) but also to a high end system which is like +6000 Euro.

Anyone has any opinion on what exactly it is and if its worth considering?

Thank you,

Pachole 02-21-2019 02:22 PM


Originally Posted by Piannino (Post 7687415)
Hello...

While Configuring the GLE 2020 on the website i noticed that there is not only the option to upgrade to Burmster (+1k) but also to a high end system which is like +6000 Euro.

Anyone has any opinion on what exactly it is and if its worth considering?

Thank you,

Burmester is 13 speakers with front bass, total 590W.
Burmester High-end 3D is 25 high-end speakers with front bass and active subwoofer, total 1590W.

i Will go with the high end! But it Will be may 2020, so i hope someone else before choose and leave a review of the system.

Piannino 02-22-2019 04:21 AM

1000 vs 6000 though doesnt make much sense.... why is it so much more expensive.....

Pachole 02-22-2019 05:25 AM


Originally Posted by Piannino (Post 7688094)
1000 vs 6000 though doesnt make much sense.... why is it so much more expensive.....

its not the same components.
also it has active
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...1cc53cce9.jpeg
analog filter

Skizz 02-23-2019 09:06 PM

I ordered it today. I have the lower end burmester in my current GLC43. I'll compare/contrast here when my car comes in, in about two months :(

Pachole 02-24-2019 06:36 AM


Originally Posted by Skizz (Post 7689397)
I ordered it today. I have the lower end burmester in my current GLC43. I'll compare/contrast here when my car comes in, in about two months :(

Nice!

Looking forward hearing your thoughts!


fabbrisd1 02-26-2019 12:37 AM

There are also microphones over each of the 4 main seating positions ... kindof slick..

Piannino 02-26-2019 03:45 PM

Please give us feedback when u get it

It will have to be a decision for me either the burmeister high end or airmatic!

Pachole 03-09-2019 07:20 AM

LED illuminated speakers
 
Hi!

Has anyone seen how the illuminated speakers looks like?
or have picture of them?

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...7cd459e83.jpeg

JoeMa 03-09-2019 07:49 AM


Originally Posted by Pachole (Post 7701009)
Has anyone seen how the illuminated speakers looks like? or have picture of them?

This pic is in the online gallery:

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...516512cd54.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands