MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   GLE Class (V167) (https://mbworld.org/forums/gle-class-v167-250/)
-   -   2020 GLE Owners Pictures (https://mbworld.org/forums/gle-class-v167/737517-2020-gle-owners-pictures.html)

JoeMa 03-03-2019 04:56 PM

2020 GLE Owners Pictures
 
When you take delivery on a new 2020 GLE, post your picture here.

guhvies 03-04-2019 03:36 AM

You do know there's already a sticky picture thread right?

JoeMa 03-04-2019 05:43 AM


Originally Posted by guhvies (Post 7696541)
You do know there's already a stocky picture thread right?

That sticky is for interiors only. The new sticky is for actual GLE photos when the owners get them home.

ShrimpKing 03-07-2019 04:51 PM

Here is mine
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...0bbad7806.jpeg
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...ce256b77b.jpeg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...5243c0b5f3.jpg

Skizz 03-07-2019 05:37 PM

Whoa. Nice. Oh man, I changed from white to selenite grey when I couldn't get the AMG exterior package, thinking the black wheel well and other trim would not look good with white. Seeing yours, I shoulda stuck with white.

JoeMa 03-07-2019 09:19 PM


Originally Posted by ShrimpKing (Post 7699907)
Here is mine

Beautiful! I really love those wheels.

tiri 03-08-2019 08:40 AM

Are the tires Michelin Primacy Tour LX ? It's hard to read in your photo.

ShrimpKing 03-08-2019 12:16 PM


Originally Posted by tiri (Post 7700327)
Are the tires Michelin Primacy Tour LX ? It's hard to read in your photo.

Michelin Primacy Tour A/S, front is 275/45 R21
Rare is 315/40 R21

JoeMa 03-08-2019 12:30 PM


Originally Posted by ShrimpKing (Post 7700496)
Michelin Primacy Tour A/S, front is 275/45 R21
Rare is 315/40 R21

Those are impressively wide tires.

Front tire width is 10.83
Rear tire with is 12.4

The 21 multi-spoke wheels I ordered with the AMG Line Exterior package are the same widths.

beth22 03-08-2019 12:58 PM

which trim is that?

JoeMa 03-08-2019 01:02 PM


Originally Posted by beth22 (Post 7700540)
which trim is that?

If you're asking about ShrimpKing's GLE, its a 450 with 21 Twin 5-Spoke Wheels (pictured above).

Skizz 03-08-2019 01:27 PM

I am curious about the interior trim on Shrimpking's GLE......Is it gloss grey linden wood? And if so, is it piano black on the sliding console cover, or grey linden wood as well? Thanks.

ShrimpKing 03-08-2019 06:00 PM


Originally Posted by Skizz (Post 7700565)
I am curious about the interior trim on Shrimpking's GLE......Is it gloss grey linden wood? And if so, is it piano black on the sliding console cover, or grey linden wood as well? Thanks.

yes, i find that interesting too, the console are all piano back

ShrimpKing 03-08-2019 08:08 PM

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...f8d4c5fd4f.jpg
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...59410d08aa.jpg
Here the pictures

ranchman 03-08-2019 10:20 PM

Interior
 
Would like to see pictures of the Black/Tartufo leather. Seems like there is one factory picture floating around. Anyone seen in person. Please post some pictures

JoeMa 03-08-2019 10:43 PM


Originally Posted by ranchman (Post 7700883)
Would like to see pictures of the Black/Tartufo leather. Seems like there is one factory picture floating around. Anyone seen in person. Please post some pictures

I have seen it in person or seen any dealer videos with Black/Tartufo but these gallery photos are pretty good:

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...a254872773.jpg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...930148cb6e.jpg

ranchman 03-08-2019 10:49 PM

Photo
 
Yes thanks those are the ones I was referring too. I think that would be nice with the wood but really need some pictures before ordering

rvasq72 03-18-2019 07:29 AM

Just got this 2020 GLE 350 with AMG Night Package
 
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...a7c333244.jpeg
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...897130307.jpeg
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...b4581e81b.jpeg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...35d597937.jpeg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...794fd6d5b.jpeg
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...2aa5a7d8b.jpeg
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...f65419c49.jpeg

JoeMa 03-18-2019 08:02 AM


Originally Posted by rvasq72 (Post 7708220)

Beautiful GLE, congratulations. Please post some interior photos.

beth22 03-18-2019 08:13 AM

Beautiful! I agonized between that gray and the white with the amg, and went with white. Now I'm not so sure......

rvasq72 03-18-2019 08:15 AM

Will do probably tonight been pretty busy, interior is beige, never thought Id like it since all my previous ML/GLE were always black/grey with black interior

JoeMa 03-18-2019 08:33 AM


Originally Posted by beth22 (Post 7708245)
Beautiful! I agonized between that gray and the white with the amg, and went with white. Now I'm not so sure......

I order the Espresso Brown / Magma Grey Leather but now I'm wishing I would have ordered the Macchiato / Magma Grey that you ordered. I've seen several of the available interiors and IMHO the Macchiato is the best looking. I haven't seen Black Nappa Leather or the Black/White Leather but I'm sure they're beautiful. I've seen two GLE's with the Espresso Brown / Magma Grey MB-Tex and the grey just doesn't go that well with the brown. Not sure the designers made the right decision on that one but colors are a matter of personal taste and some buyers may like that color combo. I haven't yet seen the Espresso Brown / Magma Grey in Leather which is what I have coming so I hope I like it more than the MB-Tex version or I may have wasted 5 months waiting on this GLE.

beth22 03-18-2019 09:07 AM

I saw the magma grey/espresso brown mbtex in the blue 450 demo at the dealer, and didn't like it, but I didn't like the tan mbtex in previous car either. It seems always to have a yellow undertone that the leather does not. I'm thinking the leather you ordered will probably be much better. That said, someone scooped up the demo fast and everyone sees colors differently. We decided that my husband would get the macchiato/grey in his 450, and I switched to the black/grey leather in mine. We ordered identical cars last time,want not to be identical this time, and he wouldn't consider any other color combo, so I let him be the one to get it. Aren't I nice?

JoeMa 03-18-2019 09:49 AM


Originally Posted by beth22 (Post 7708277)
I saw the magma grey/espresso brown mbtex in the blue 450 demo at the dealer, and didn't like it, but I didn't like the tan mbtex in previous car either. It seems always to have a yellow undertone that the leather does not. I'm thinking the leather you ordered will probably be much better. That said, someone scooped up the demo fast and everyone sees colors differently. We decided that my husband would get the macchiato/grey in his 450, and I switched to the black/grey leather in mine. We ordered identical cars last time,want not to be identical this time, and he wouldn't consider any other color combo, so I let him be the one to get it. Aren't I nice?

You are, but more impressed that you're each getting your own GLE 450.

beth22 03-18-2019 10:03 AM

Well, he wasn't even thinking about getting one until he rode in it. The voice controls and the quietness of the ride just bowled him over. I was shocked, because his GLS is only a year old, my GE350 will be a year old in May, and he had initially thought I was silly to trade so quickly. The tech was/is the biggest issue for me.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands